13 5.7%

61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yazy

Okay. I waited some time for heat to die down. I gave a thorough listen to everything one more time.

My take: This selection is far from good. Lots of filler songs that I would put in a garbage bin.
But I will still take this selection over DORA 2022 any day of the week.
There are at least three songs here that I like more than my favorite song from previous DORA.

Here we go. Time to rank.
(and add comments to few songs)

Songs I like and would send
1. Harmonija DisonanceNevera (Lei, lei) - the safest choice easily, especially with televote only rule in the semi finals. Songs similar to this were at ESC before, but I am still positive that televote would gravitate towards this. Even with average live show I would opt for this one unless someone else totally blows it out of the water with their show.
Which brings me to.....
2. Let 3Mama šč! - I would not go for this one before Harmonija Disonance, but I would definitely choose it over any other competitor here. Seems like they have a vision with the overall package. But will the foreign audience get it though?

Songs I like but I would not send
3. Eni JurišićKreni dalje
4. Barbara MunjasPutem snova - this reminds me on some stuff that I heard both from Konstrakta and Zemlja Gruva.

Okay. Nothing more, nothing less.
5. ĐanaFree fallin - I don´t mind it but songs like these do feel redundant at this point.
6. Tajana BelinaDom - first minute is promising but it starts falling flat after that. I could do without percussion in this one.
7. DetourMaster blaster

Two big contenders that I don´t care for
8. Hana MašićNesreća - she might lowkey snatch Kedžo´s televoters
9. Damir Kedžo Angels and Demons

Inoffensive filler
10. Krešo i Kisele KišeKme kme
11. Patricia GaspariniI will wait - verses sound better than chorus
12. Boris ŠtokGrijeh - he really just chose to submit his weakest material ever :confused:
13. Meri AndrakovićBye Bye Blonde

Pointless filler
14. Maja GrgićI still live
15. Martha MayDistance
16. Yogi Bear 🐻Love at first sight
17. The SplittersLost and Found - not a fan of that accent

A big
"FUCK YOU"
18. Top of the Pops ft. Mario 5rekovićPutovanje - how...do you manage....to make a song....that´s even worse than "Share the Love" from DORA 2021?!
Without even knowing what the 4 songs that were chosen as substitute entries for this edition sound like, I say that any of these 4 songs could replace this one!

This is
DISGUSTANG!!!

disgusting.gif

Phew.
Now I get to focus on some other NF´s before Feb 11th.

Last edited:
^^ WTF - send them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iconic!

They have already developed entire media presentation in pre-Dora phase.

They are presenting themselves as 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse walking with nametags War, Famine, Death and Conquest.

They're parading everywhere with nuclear missiles nametagged "Lenin".

They will have a dance routine on Dora with women (Mothers ŠČ, Armagedon Grannies) dressed in military uniforms. See here https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn4OcWPD4-b/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I have been talking here for 2 months now that they are an absoulte walking show rollercoaster that can hardly be forgotten.

One may or may not like their song, one may or may not understand their lyrics, but one will never forget them when they see them.

Unlike "traditional acts" such as Fullen last year which went totally unnoticed. Therefore my bet is with Let3 over Harmonija Disonance anytime.

Let3 explaining (better say trolling Russian narrative) in an interview, responding to the Q about what does ŠČ! actually mean.

We have figured out by now that it refers to the letter from Russian cyrillic azbuka / alphabet and that the title actually means not Mama ŠČ!, but "Mama Russia".

So what do they say about "letter ŠČ" in the interview:

Letter ŠČ comes from the oldest alphabet in the world.
It is noted that it existed even 5000 years before the alphabet we know today came into existence. 🤣
Now we plan to load letter ŠČ into a space rocket and send it to space.
Then when Armageddon ends here on Earth and everything disappears, the letter ŠČ will come back to Earth as only letter on the Earth, as it should be. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They might be writing Dugin's and Putin's essays. 🤣

Last edited:

Brutalero

I still think Harmonija Disonance is the best act this year but the live show will reveal who is the best performer

Bmbriga

I still think Harmonija Disonance is the best act this year but the live show will reveal who is the best performer
Yeah, and to be honest I'm not really convinced their performance is going to go well. They seem like they have zero charisma and not enough edge to pull it off and make it a whole cool package and not "ribarske večeri" performance.
But I could be wrong.
And I wish to be wrong more than anything.
Please, girls! Prove me wrong.

Looren

Veteran
We can already say Harmonija Disonance won right ?

At least I hope so, it's the best song of the NF

Lighthouse

They will need to be strong live. I still think the jury might vote them down and prefer Let3 but we'll see. Not ruling out Hana or Kedžo either.

I think it'll be the other way around, actually. Jury will prefer HD, but Let 3 has a fan base that will vote for them.

• Like It
Reactions: aef

Brutalero

I don´t think I am going to watch this entire thing.

From the early acts I am kinda curious about Barbara Munjas performance but otherwise I´m probably gonna tune in from Hana and onwards.
The first half is mostly a snoozefest.

Top Bottom