13 5.7%

61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12761

I'm rooting for HD and Damir. I hope HD can deliver a great performance.

:yu: Milosevic is in there too on Let3's instagram. They need to be careful with the promotion or it could get disqualified.

Imagine EBU disqaulifying an entry because of criticism of Putin and war criminals amidst total war in Europe.

Let me have that scandal. I want it so badly, it's my biggest wish, la la la 🤣

At least somebody would finally notice Croatia at Eurovision. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bobjan FR

Imagine EBU disqaulifying an entry because of criticism of Putin and war criminals amidst total war in Europe.

Let me have that scandal. I want it so badly, it's my biggest wish, la la la 🤣

At least somebody would finally notice Croatia at Eurovision. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, croatia can be noticed at eurovision... if they choose the right entry

Or like Ukraine two years ago

That song was in terms of music really something else. It was alternative electro. London underground club in the 90's. Almost Prodigy like.

Not to mention performance and staging.

It's still one of the most listened songs in every ESC top 20. And for a good reason.

I don't think that Fullen, Harmonija, Tanxugeiras, belong to the same basket.

Bobjan FR

That song was in terms of music really something else. It was alternative electro. Almost Prodigy like.

Not to mention performance and staging.

It's still one of the most listened songs in every ESC top 20. And for a good reason.

I don't think that Fullen, Harmonija, Tanxugeiras, belong to the same basket.

Pff, you don't give them their chance to become something.

Pff, you don't give them their chance to become something.

I like HD, the song is great.

But they are inexperienced. Like Fullen last year. Not sure if they could stand out.

For Let3 I'm sure they know how to stand out. Whatever the song. They are a professional circus. There's a reason why they still do what they do at age of 60 almost. 🤣

aef

I think it'll be the other way around, actually. Jury will prefer HD, but Let 3 has a fan base that will vote for them.
I also can't see any jury voting strongly in favour of something like Let 3?! This seems more like a televoting favourite.

I also can't see any jury voting strongly in favour of something like Let 3?! This seems more like a televoting favourite.

I see juries voting for Let 3 because juries are composed of people who gave Let 3 professional music awards for Best Album, Best Rock Act, Best Group, Best Song, like 20 times in the past 20 years.

They are the most awarded group in CRO history.

And production of Mama ŠČ is just amazing.

Don't underestimate the entry just because you think that music is all about high-pitched vocalization technique.

It's not.

If it were, musicians like Konstrakta e.g. would never see Eurovision.

aef

I see juries voting for Let 3 because juries are composed of people who gave Let 3 professional music awards for Best Album, Best Rock Act, Best Group, Best Song, like 20 times in the past 20 years.

They are the most awarded group in CRO history.

And production of Mama ŠČ is just amazing.

Don't underestimate the entry just because you think that music is all about high-pitched vocalization technique.

It's not.

If it were, musicians like Konstrakta e.g. would never see Eurovision.
I haven’t talked about vocals at all but in my eyes their song is just too silly, chaotic and pointless.

I haven’t talked about vocals at all but in my eyes their song is just too silly, chaotic and pointless.

It's pointless to you because you don't understand what they sing about and how hillarious every verse is bearing a coded message

aef

It's pointless to you because you don't understand what they sing about and how hillarious every verse is bearing a coded message
It‘s okay if you like it, well I don’t and I simply don’t see the quality. It feels too much like one of this artificially constructed joke songs, I’m just not buying it. If :hr: will choose this song I’m fine with it though, I mean it’s their decision.

Top Bottom