13 5.7%

13 5.7%

61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha! ☝🏼 So I wasn’t all that wrong comparing it to Bohemian Rhapsody which also has opera parts in it!

Well, TBH, they were inspired for sure with BR.

"MAMA just killed a man"

"MAMA I'm going to war"

Or

"Gallileo, figaro, magnifico"

"Tractor"

Or operetic singing with senseless lyrics.

I didn't want to compare it with a masterpiece of BR because the quality of ŠČ! has already been ridiculed by so many that I'm afraid they would call me crazy. 🤣

But I have also predicted Maneskin's win and their good standing with the juries while everybody called them "noise" and "inaudible", and also Let 3's win at Dora from the day they've been announced as participants.

So, if haters gonna hate, all I can say is...

damiano-damiano-david.gif

😆🤣

P.S. this gif also reminded me of Suz from the WiWis, who, when she first saw ZeB's video, was shocked by Damiano "promoting violence". That's why I gotta love my Let 3 "promoting war". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Iker

Veteran
Well, TBH, they were inspired for sure with BR.

"MAMA just killed a man"

"MAMA I'm going to war"

Or

"Gallileo, figaro, magnifico"

"Tractor"

Or operetic singing with senseless lyrics.

I didn't want to compare it with a masterpiece of BR because the quality of ŠČ! has already been ridiculed by so many that I'm afraid they would call me crazy. 🤣

But I have also predicted Maneskin's win and their good standing with the juries while everybody called them "noise" and "inaudible", and also Let 3's win at Dora from the day they've been announced as participants.

So, if haters gonna hate, all I can say is...

damiano-damiano-david.gif

😆🤣

P.S. this gif also reminded me of Suz from the WiWis, who, when she first saw ZeB's video, was shocked by Damiano "promoting violence". That's why I gotta love my Let 3 "promoting war". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't think "everyone" called them just noise. There was a very loud minority otoh who claimed that.

Hatari2600

I've seen the comparisons to Push the Button, and as the only fan of that entry that ever lived, well, this clearly blows it out of the fucking water (with a nuclear missile?). Likely my most obvious and instantaneous 12-pointer of 2023. Looking forward to whatever stunt(s) they are going to pull in Liverpool! Cheers Croatia! :D

LakZaNokte

I've seen the comparisons to Push the Button, and as the only fan of that entry that ever lived, well, this clearly blows it out of the fucking water (with a nuclear missile?). Likely my most obvious and instantaneous 12-pointer of 2023. Looking forward to whatever stunt(s) they are going to pull in Liverpool! Cheers Croatia! :D
You are not the only fan ever.
I also, like Push the button, it still plays in my head sometimes.

Tbh, never understood all the hate.

njdevils94

Veteran
Not sure it has been posted because I didn't go through the whole thread but HRT had a massive f***-up when revealing the jury results. Does the placement look familiar because the order the songs were put at the very start in the graphic below was the order of the jury results. :censored:

Fo4Y_Q0X0AAVCTD

I don't think "everyone" called them just noise. There was a very loud minority otoh who claimed that.

Or maybe it was just you, nudecrudie, lacrymea, HP, lasse braun, mauve, Mainshow and I, being the loud minority here. 🤣

So, I'm scrolling through comments on SM about Mama ŠČ and oh boy, did I find a goldmine 🤣, but my favs are:

1. 12 points from Belarus! 😆

2. ŠČa ŠČa ŠČa from Finland 🤣

3. 12 points from Sweden for having "balls of steel" 🥰💛💙

Happy weekend everybody, and ŠČ! on. ✌️

Not sure it has been posted because I didn't go through the whole thread but HRT had a massive f***-up when revealing the jury results. Does the placement look familiar because the order the songs were put at the very start in the graphic below was the order of the jury results. :censored:

Fo4Y_Q0X0AAVCTD

What was the Ef Up? I didn't get it?

empo21

Veteran
They accidently spoiled the jury outcome before starting the presentation.
In the beginning while all songs are at :0:, instead of having the scoreboard ordered by running draw, it was ordered by jury score. Of course one only notices it after the jury votes are revealed.

Likely a technical oof they didn't foresee.

They accidently spoiled the jury outcome before starting the presentation.
In the beginning while all songs are at :0:, instead of having the scoreboard ordered by running draw, it was ordered by jury score. Of course one only notices it after the jury votes are revealed.

Likely a technical oof they didn't foresee.

Because Let3 is first here? Because they placed Let3 first with 12 points despite Rijeka center not announcing its 10 and 12 points yet?

No!!!

Rijeka jury gave LET 3 only 10 points. Not 12!

I remember the moment Rijeka announced its jury vote precisely because we were all shocked at home by that as LET 3 are from Rijeka.

Split of course gave a 12 to, whomelse, the "Splitters" 🤣

LET 3 are first on this chart because they had already been first in total ranking when Rijeka center called in.

After they announce 10s and 12s, then they update the running order by total pts.

That's why Belina is dead last with just receiving 8 pts, and LET3 is first as it was before Rijeka called in and had not received its 10 pts yet.

P.S. What is this story all about really? Please don't tell me someone has a conspiracy theory about Let3's jury pts? If that's the case, and people still wonder how that "utter shite" had won the juries - they are 1 of the most awarded bands in the history of Croatian Composers Society. @njdevils94

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Polly dear it's not a conspiracy theory, it's just that the order was the one of the FULL JURY RESULTS not the result of the region's jury

But thankfully for them no one noticed that before lmao

Polly dear it's not a conspiracy theory, it's just that the order was the one of the FULL JURY RESULTS not the result of the region's jury

But thankfully for them no one noticed that before lmao

Yes, as I explained, because every time they add 10 and 12 pts, they update the current running order with all points. That's how they did it every time when all jury pts were distributed.

Let 3 are first on this chart because they have already been 1st with most pts from previous centers, and Rijeka's 10 pts have not been added next to their entry yet because they were not announced at the time of this screenshot.

What is, my dear Looren, that you don't understand? 🤣

Looren

Veteran
Yes, as I explained, because every time they add 10 and 12 pts, they update the current running order with all points. That's how they did it every time.

Let 3 are first on this chart because they have already been 1st with most pts from previous centers, and Rijeka's 10 pts have not been added next to their entry yet because they were not announced at the time of this screenshot.

What is, my dear Looren, that you don't understand? 🤣

Well no that was actually the very first scoreboard that njdevils showed, before any point was awarded, there you see as top 9 for example

Mama SC
Master Blaster
Nevera
Kreni Dalje
Lost And Found
Angels & Demons
Putem Snova
Kme Kme
Distance

The jury top 9 was :

Mama SC
Master Blaster
Nevera
Kreni Dalje
Lost And Found
Angels & Demons
Putem Snova
Kme Kme
Distance

So yeah there was some error by the production there and they unintentionally showed the order of the jury results, but yeah no one noticed that at first

Well no that was actually the very first scoreboard that njdevils showed, before any point was awarded, there you see as top 9 for example

Mama SC
Master Blaster
Nevera
Kreni Dalje
Lost And Found
Angels & Demons
Putem Snova
Kme Kme
Distance

The jury top 9 was :

Mama SC
Master Blaster
Nevera
Kreni Dalje
Lost And Found
Angels & Demons
Putem Snova
Kme Kme
Distance

So yeah there was some error by the production there and they unintentionally showed the order of the jury results, but yeah no one noticed that at first

2:28:00 https://youtube.com/live/K2PI55nmdZM?si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

They are using here the chart of competitors from the biggest to smallest pts awarded at that moment.

They did not use, as they did few times before, the chart of running order of perfomances that night.

They did that several times during the night.

But they did not disclose total jury vote at that moment.

Btw the chart of total pts for top 5 was almost the same every time they showed it because the juries voted very similar.

That's all. It's not a production flop. It's just how they decided to present the pts awarded by the juries changing the format from time to time. I do agree it is totally confusing and they should opt for one way only.

Last edited:
Top Bottom