I'm with him and you're a secret treasure
He's devotion, you're a guilty pleasure
I'm with him and this is real life, honey
Guess the joke's no longer funny

I'm with him until the death do us part,
But it doesn't do for this hungry heart
I'm with him, but in my frantic head
You always come and say:

"Would you run away?" (Would you run away?)
"Would you run away with me?"
"Would you run away?"

(Would you run away?)
In this real life, there's no way
In this real life, I have to say (Would you run away?)
In this real life, there's no way
In this real life

I'm with him and you're a secret treasure
He's devotion, you're a guilty pleasure
I'm with him and this is real life, honey
Guess the joke's no longer funny

I'm with him until the death do us part,
But it doesn't do for this hungry heart
I'm with him, but in my frantic head
You always come and say, say, say:

"Would you run away with me?"
"Would you run away?"

(Would you run away?)
In this real life, there's no way (Would you run away?)
In this real life, I have to say (Would you run away?)
In this real life, there's no way (Would you run away?)
In this real life

MaglaMaster

I really hope that some artists will get a chance to represent Croatia in this edition like: Lorena Bućan, Damir Kedžo, Indira Forza/Levak, Beta Sudar, Bernarda or Bojan Jambrošić. Excited for Dora 2022

Now that we know that top 5 of televote results on ESC 2021, save Iceland, consisted of electro dance music (Lithuania), rock (Italy), new metal (Finland) and crossover rave (Ukraine), what Croatia thinks of NOT sending a clichee pop song and a young female, but something original, like this man, who combines all of the above mentioned alternative genres...

Or how about some young people who stormed national charts with alternative jazz pop

There's so much more to our music than what we presented to the World via ESC thus far...

Croatian winner of Junior ESC, Dino Jelusić, talked ESC 2021 and said he would participate in Dora 2022.

Jelusic has grown into a rocker, and he had recently joined Whitesnake (yes, the Whitesnake, invited him to the band).

He had, first of all, praised Måneskin, saying that "they turned the ESC stage into their own concert" and "have swept away all 'plastic' pop".

He said he is happy for the ESC opening to variety of music, and that he is considering applying for Dora 2022.

However, he made a condition, or actually indicated what he finds as wrong in Dora selection procedure:

"I'd participate only if U. Tolj (ref. Director of the contest) would be more open and would 'leave my hands untied'.".

rasmuslights

Veteran
Croatian winner of Junior ESC, Dino Jelusić, talked ESC 2021 and said he would participate in Dora 2022.

Jelusic has grown into a rocker, and he had recently joined Whitesnake (yes, the Whitesnake, invited him to the band).

He had, first of all, praised Måneskin, saying that "they turned the ESC stage into their own concert" and "have swept away all 'plastic' pop".

He said he is happy for the ESC opening to variety of music, and that he is considering applying for Dora 2022.

However, he made a condition, or actually indicated what he finds as wrong in Dora selection procedure:

"I'd participate only if U. Tolj (ref. Director of the contest) would be more open and would 'leave my hands untied'.".

I don't enjoy his music so I kinda don't care if he applies.

Mimmon

Veteran

Opinions change overtime so as fan of Dino I would love to see him participating in Dora...

I'm not a fan of his music (metal is not my thing), but he took part in many of HRT's shows dedicated to greatest artists in CRO and sang many covers. In that period he was adored by the public for his behaviour and talent.

He is versatile, funny, interesting, good looking, his voice is beautiful, and he is very creative.

I don't want a Måneskin copy-cat at ESC 2022, but Dino being creative could come up with his own thing diversi da loro.

I hope for more diversity at Dora 2022, and Dino could bring it.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
You: Give us this day our daily bread yada yada

Me, an intellectual:
YM9IYCm.png

kopachka

I am so not looking forward to this. I was disappointed year after year with the winners of Dora and I am sure this won't change in 2022.

If I can still have some hope, let's hope these artists:
- will appear - Lorena Bućan, Singrlice, Harmonija disonance, Aklea Neon, Mary May, Tonči Huljić, Magazin, Nika Turković, Lado Electro
- won't appear - Elis Lovrić, Bojan Jambrošić, Jure Brkljača, Damir Kedžo, Mia Negovetić, Tony Cetinski, Luka Nižetić, Domenica

Yazy

Eh...I´m expecting that one or two decent pop tracks might come out of next year´s selection but I have zero expectations to actually hear any creative entry that´s gonna be competent.

Also, I´m scared of how many rock entries will show up in the final line up.
I would rather have us send Tick Tock 2.0 than a rock entry.

Kaz

I'd like to see Devin Juraj participate one day. He was one of Albina's sexy backing dancers but he's also a singer himself. I'm also just really in love with his face. I don't know if his music is quite right for Eurovision just yet, but he's only like 21 so there's still plenty of time for him to refine his musical style and work on live performances.

Mimmon

Veteran
I'd like to see Devin Juraj participate one day. He was one of Albina's sexy backing dancers but he's also a singer himself. I'm also just really in love with his face. I don't know if his music is quite right for Eurovision just yet, but he's only like 21 so there's still plenty of time for him to refine his musical style and work on live performances.
According to past alot of backing dancers tries himself to go to Eurovision so won't be suprised if he going to it.

aef

Filip Rudan really deserves Eurovision... He could do really, really well with a good song. (I mean that song in the video even is a good song but maybe not the right stuff for Eurovision, especially not for televoters)

Top Bottom