"Please baby, don't go, don't go, don't go"

Dancin', dancin'
Think you, think you fancy
Tick-tock
Don't go, don't go, don't go​

Last edited by a moderator:

Yazy

I´m not very optimistic.

The thing is that I genuinely like "Divlji vjetre".

But what good is my opinion when the majority of people don´t like it. Seems like there is a big disconnect between what people on the local market like and what people on the global market like.

So, if the next song is also gonna have a festival-esque vibes and possibly have the same songwriter, than we clearly didn´t make much progress, if any.

Another problem is that Kedžo was saving this song specifically for ESC, so now that we have to start over, its gonna be tough to nail a good song for ESC. I´m very afraid of the Macedonia 2013 scenario.

crashworld

Veteran
To be honest, it's great the broadcaster has decided to internally select him as opposed to ditch him and get a new representative via the NF. Perhaps, they can do a NF like contest similar to Israel/Romania this year and get the public to select the winning song out of 4/5 potential tracks?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Actually it's not true that HRT has selected him for next year already. His name should be removed from the thread's title

LastDreamer

Banned
Where is your endless mantra "selected 2020 act must to be ESC participant in 2021" ?

So as I thought the most people use this statement only when they like the selected act and don't care about the outsiders (like :fr: :hr: :sl: :ee: e.t.c).

• Scream
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
I was partly joking actually @LastDreamer, cause I really love Indira's entry... I stand behind statement that all 2020 contestants should be in 2021 esc...

MalagaToledo

Banned

xmusic

SaladBreak

Kedzo hasn’t been confirmed for 2021, I don’t know how likely it is for him to be selected internally since HRT already signed a contract with Opatija for Dora 2021. But he said he would apply again if he has the right song.

Mimmon

Veteran
Kedzo hasn’t been confirmed for 2021, I don’t know how likely it is for him to be selected internally since HRT already signed a contract with Opatija for Dora 2021. But he said he would apply again if he has the right song.
Finally someone answers my question.... I been searching that answer today...

PamSwynford

https://eurosong.hr/biramo-novog-predstavnika-za-2021/
According to some insider information for Jutarnji list, HRT decided Kedžo won't be representing us. Thanks to the two year signed contract, signed in November between HRT and Opatija, HRT will opt for a new Dora, which will be held on 27th February 2021. Kedžo's manager didn't want to comment anything.

Mimmon

Veteran
According to some insider information for Jutarnji list, HRT decided Kedžo won't be representing us. Thanks to the two year signed contract, signed in November between HRT and Opatija, HRT will opt for a new Dora, which will be held on 27th February 2021. Kedžo's manager didn't want to comment anything.
I rather wait for official announcement but I knew Dora 2021 rumours before but yeah if its comes out true I won't be mad...

Yazy

I have mixed feelings regarding that.

On one hand, I was not hopeful with Kedžo since all of the songs I heard from him didn´t have that broad appeal.

But at the same time, this is a huge misfortune for him because he actually has a history of having bad luck when it comes to competing at Croatian NF.

First it was DORA 2011 when they revealed him as one of the participants to go to the next round only to reveal few hours after the show that it was actually not him going to the next round but someone else. That was the first bummer.

And here we have the second bummer now.

Top Bottom