7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I was familiar with the artist, and when I saw his name, I thought, "ugh, not this clown." Then I read @cassio's comment about how "I am able to tell that this song is from Croatia" and the comparison to "boring songs like they sent 30 years ago," and I was all kinds of hyped to hear it. Unfortunately, my first instinct was far closer to predictive than my second :/ It's got a nice melody and form that could make for a good song if it were maybe about 50% speedier, but as is, it really just never gets out of fourth gear.

4 points.

LakZaNokte

But apparently Croatia still bring up the same boring songs like they did 30 years ago, and as I don't understand croatian the nationalistic part is only to the fact the I am able to tell that this song is from Croatia and not Serbien or Montenegro because I have head songs like this one for more or less 30 years, so I disagree with you SaladBreak
I see your point and, sadly, I have to agree.

Way too much of these overdramatic ballads that don’t really deliver in the end.

Also, I understand when u can tell a song is from certain country. During Dora there were several entries that sounded like songs from other, certain countries.

crashworld

Veteran
I am giving this a 4. Even though it's another male with a ballad, but at least it doesn't sound THAT dated. And he got a great voice. The whole package just reminded me of last year's entry. A male performer with a super big voice performing a very dramatic ballad. If the staging is going to be that cheesy, then we know where is this leading to.

I would have prefer Mia. At least it is a nice little acoustic-pop song that we didn't get in the competition so far.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Croatia dropped in the betting odds. I know that betting odds mean nothing. I always say that, but still.. At least its better than Croatia 2019.

aef

I'm sorry it's a big no from me this time :hr:. The song is just very basic and dated. 2 points from me.

ESC94

Now let´s move on to :hr:!!

I actually kinda like this. He sings really well, I like his voice and it´s also good that is´t completely in Croatian!!

Since I still like :sl: a bit more and because it´s not the most spectacular balkan ballad I give this a good :6:.

opinionsigotem

A solid 5 from me upon relistening. I prefer Slovenia in this semi final's battle of the balladeers, but I can appreciate the melody and I would certainly not skip the track when it comes up on the Official Eurovision Song Contest Rotterdam 2020 MP3 Album Coming Soon. I fear its chances are DOA, though.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I changed my mind. I didn't like the snippet, but damn it they did that. It's local traditional ethno, it's not joke act like roop. Croatia had much better songs than Serbia. It's their fault they chose the wrong one.

CPV4931

So loved "You Will Never Break My Heart" here, unfortunatelly Croatia disappoints for another year

dezbee2008

I will give him 3 points... 2 for the song and 1 because I hosted an online song contest on a sports forum in late 2018 and I had a player from Croatia who sent a fairly popular song when Damir Kedžo was in a boy band called Saša, Tin i Kedžo. Out of 35 entries that competed, I think it's obvious where the song 365 ended up

andreaaaaa

Not a bad song, in some parts pleasant, but nothing impressive either. His vocals are great though. Still, I am not sure it can qualify as, in my opinion, it somehow isn't memorable enough, nothing unique about it...

Tinchey

I personally don't think this song is doomed in semi 1, unfortunately I have a hunch it will surprise and qualify over Norway. But goddamn this song is awful. I was so pissed and I am still under impression and can't get over Mia losing.

njdevils94

Veteran
I personally don't think this song is doomed in semi 1, unfortunately I have a hunch it will surprise and qualify over Norway. But goddamn this song is awful. I was so pissed and I am still under impression and can't get over Mia losing.

Did you hear what Mia said afterwards?

MalagaToledo

Banned
Now i have to upgrade Kedzo, not because I like his song. There were 5 songs that were better than his. But his song is still better than cheapness that Serbia served. And it wouldn't be fair that they get almost same pts from me. Upgrade from 1 to 2 pts.

Top Bottom