7 6.2%

11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
For me the only worthy is Indira. The lyrics as usual in these type of uptempo songs isn't the masterpiece, but I have high hopes for her. And I liked edi abazi snippet. Sadly, bojan probably won't win. Akleas song for some can be annoying. As like in indiras song, her is saved by the backing vocals and instrumental that I like more.

Overall, if Bojan doesn't win, come on Indiraaaaaaa. Let's smash the scene in Rotherham. Let the people go wild.xyaaayxyaay

MalagaToledo

Banned
Indira is on Croatian scene for decades. I'm preety sure that she will win both televote and probably even jurry. Indira pack your suitcase and bring me with yourself.

PS I listened to Colonia carefully. Me likey.. My top 4:
1.Indira
2. Edi Abazi
2. Colonia
4. Aklea
xheart Bojan

Tinchey

I am really surprised by these snippets. Last year it was meh and then live in arena I liked some songs more, hope it's going to be even better this year. As for my favs Aklea, Zdenka, Alen, Mia... the only snippet I disliked was Đana's (?)

Mrm

Veteran
Elis Lovric "Justo" is also very, very interesting...

Yazy

After even more listening, this is what I think:

Here is my tier list (and ranking):

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

1. Aklea Neon – "Zovi ju mama",
2. Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina – "Da se ne zatare"

NOT BAD ACTUALLY (HAS POTENTIAL)

3. Damir Kedžo – "Divlji vjetre"
4. Mia Negovetić – "When it Comes to You"

ENJOYABLE BUT NOTHING MORE

5. Indira – "You Will Never Break My Heart "
6. Elis Lovrić – "Jušto"
7. Lorena Bućan – "Drowning"
8. Zdenka Kovačiček – "Love, Love, Love "

No point in ranking anything further, because I think that everything else is ABSOLUTE TRASH!

Overall, I think this year´s DORA is much better than last year. (y)

I see a lot more variety and competent stuff. (previous DORA only had like 2 or 3 entries that were alright).

EDIT: Indira´s song started to fade on me real fast, so I´m moving her to "okay" category.

Last edited:

FabiESC

01. Indira - You will never break my heart 10/10
02. Aklea Neon - Zovi ju mama 10/10
03. Bojan Jambrošić - Više od riječi 9/10
04. Mila Negovetić - When it comes to you 8/10
05. Colonia - Zidina 8/10
06. Lorena Bućan - Drowning 7/10
07. Zdenka Kovačićek - Love, love, love 6/10
08. Lorenzo feat. Dino Purić & Reper iz Sobe - Vrati se iz irske 5/10
09. Damir Kedžo - Divlji vjetre 4/10
10. Edi Abazi - Coming home 4/10
11. Elis Lovrić - Jušto 4/10
12. Marin Jurić Čivro - Naivno 4/10
13. Nikola Marjanović - Let's forgive 3/10
14. Alen Vitasović B. Matija Čerina - Da se ne zatare 2/10
15. Jure Brkljača - Hajde nazovi me! 1/10
16. Đana - One 0/10

Indira or Aklea Neon are my faves, they could reach the Number One of my ranking. :love:xmusic Otherwise, they are handful of good songs but most of them are boring, all in all it is OK NF. Hopefully they pick a one of the good ones.

Hele.

Imo it should be between Lorena (sooo catchy) and Damir and Aklea (not my cup of tea but admit she is good and authentic). Indira's is not bad but totally for esc 2005. Let see performances tomorrow.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Imo it should be between Lorena (sooo catchy) and Damir and Aklea (not my cup of tea but admit she is good and authentic). Indira's is not bad but totally for esc 2005. Let see performances tomorrow.
2005 Eurovision was one of the best editions. There were many songs with quality status. And songs can be evergreens. How many ppl listen to smooth criminal still. At least 10 songs were mega geil: Nox, no name, wig wam, Elena paparizou, vanilla ninja, luminita, ledina celo, Martins..

Phoenix

Aklea Neon is the one [2]

Color me excited, based on the snippets it sounds much better than last year.

kopachka

I heard the snippets again and honestly I cannot believe how strong the line up is. I only dislike several entries based on these few seconds (Edi Abazi, Nikola Marjanović, Jure Brkljača, Bojan Jambrošić), but there are some potential gems I believe I will fully enjoy tomorrow night: Alen V. and Božidarka Matija Č. (I needed this to be chosen internally) and Aklea Neon (my FSC entrant in October finishing in bottom 5 lol). xbow I was also pleasantly surprised with what I heard from Đana (I guess she is Dora's Lina Kuduzović), Marin Jurić Čivro (I expected more generic and bland attempt from him), Indira (I just felt it could be a total train wreck, but it seems as a proper bop) and Colonia (similar to Indira). xup I guess the winner will be Kedžo though, people in another forum speak how the song has an epic ending and him performing last could do the magic with Croatian voters.

Mainshow

Veteran
Croatia's line-up is indeed strong! I don't dislike a single track (based on the snippets). Can't wait to watch the performances!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Other than Indira, Mia and Colonia, I'm not liking much here, based on the snippets. :cry: Nothing to the level of "Tower of Babylon". Hopefully the full versions will be better imo

choda

Braćo Hrvati, is there any chance for Aklea to win this thing? It would be superb!

Mainshow

Veteran
After listening to the snippets again, I think that "Alen Vitasović B. Matija Čerina - Da se ne zatare " is my favourite.

Top Bottom