11 9.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Croatia-scaled.jpg

EscGeek

Veteran
246x0w.jpg

Lana Jurčević or Lidija Bačić please. I desperately want to love your entry. I want you in my top 10! 2006 was so long ago xhmmm

Hele.

I think in Amsterdam only can go - Luka Nižetić!

r3gg13

Internal selection is better idea. Franka was underrated.

Franka was wonderful, but her song was awful. Same goes for Roko. If it weren't for their half-baked songs they would have done well since both of them sang the hell out of their songs. They deserved better songs.

It's as if the delegation forgets that they're entering a song contest- having a great performer is only one part of it, you gotta have a great song to go along with it.

Oshawott

If HRT wants another Dora they need to start planning now.
Announce it ASAP for February so artists have time to decide if they want to participate and write/find a song. And also so that have enough time to reschedule their plans for February.

A-lister

Veteran
there's no hope for us

There is, you just have to start sending good entries... I mean the 2019 entry !? 2016 was the last decent entry you sent and it made it to the finals, I liked 2012 but I can see why it didn't have mass-appeal, however we would have to go all the way back to 2006 to have a really good Croatian entry and it's been your best result for the past 10+ years...

Fluke

Obviously, Jacques Houdek must be involved!

LakZaNokte

Meh, got no optimism here.

It’s pointless to call for this or that performer when the problem is in songs. And staging. And literally everything else but performers.

Yazy

I don´t care who will sing for us.

I wanna know WHO will be our composer and songwriter! Do we even have anybody competent? Nobody who I know of, that´s for sure.

I have yet to hear any of our composers creating something that is current, but still has that dose of originality. Because whenever any of our composers and songwriters try to make something that is supposed to be unique, it always ends up being a blatant copy of something that is already popular.

So yes, just like somebody already posted, there is no hope for us (unless we pay foreign authors to make us a song).

LakZaNokte

I don´t care who will sing for us.

I wanna know WHO will be our composer and songwriter! Do we even have anybody competent? Nobody who I know of, that´s for sure.

I have yet to hear any of our composers creating something that is current, but still has that dose of originality. Because whenever any of our composers and songwriters try to make something that is supposed to be unique, it always ends up being a blatant copy of something that is already popular.

So yes, just like somebody already posted, there is no hope for us (unless we pay foreign authors to make us a song).
I think we can have foreign autors xthink

I know Lighthouse was from austrian composers....

MalagaToledo

Banned
Magazin, indira (but she is not interested), rozga, nizetic, 2cellos, sola

Alaska49

with the roksana wegiel juggernaut rising to finally fulfill the prophecy of the junior winner that will become a senior winner and be crowned our eternal overlord, maybe croatia should try to defy destiny with the original recipe

croatia2.jpg

HE WAS EUROPE'S FIRST LOVE AND HE ALREADY DEFIED A PROPHECY BY WINNING FROM THE SECOND SPOT IN THE RUNNING ORDER also he is like hugely talented and even participated in that medley in this year's dora so he doesn't hate eurovision lol

(for anyone who is doubting the power and impact of roksana: a picture of her appears in the first page of the dino jelusic google image search. SHE IS EVERYWHERE. SHE IS COMING FOR US.)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
The mention of Dino Jelusić has led me to his Wikipedia page, which begged a question for me: do TSO make ANY non-Christmas music? Or do they just haul their arses out of bed for the month of December then do nothing 11 months of the year?

TSO vocalists do have a great track record for me at Eurovision; I love me some "I Stand."

Top Bottom