11 6.3%

26 14.8%

19 10.8%

64 36.4%

• Total voters

sigi

Bold prediction: 3rd with Televote, 12th with Juries = 6th place in the semi

Carian

Come on, people, this year ex-Yugoslavia (well, except Slovenia) is sending all beauties on stage. Come on. Roko is super handsome, these two angels are cute, Montenegrins were good looking, the Serbian diva is beautiful, and also the Macedonian gurl is cute... This year's ESC looks more as the Yugoslavian beauty competition than song competition. :lol:

Go, Roko, tonight! But I admit - Jacques annoys me :lol: Luckily he ain't gonna be on stage. Good.

Oh, and I think too that Croatia could be one of the biggest surprises of the night!!! Juries should love this and teenage girls too.

Ezio

Veteran
Slovenian couple is more beautiful than the rest of ex-Yu combined

blue00eyes

Re: CROATIA 2019 - Roko Blažević - The Dream

Justice for Tower of Babylon. Thank You Europe. My soul is healed.

Fluke

For a moment i kinda thought this could slip through, but the end just becamse silly and sounded overly shouty anyway. Still, a bit better than expected, i think they just need a bit more taste and good advice when they choose / make their next entry....

Citelis

That was the worst of the whole 2019 edition and i'm glad that he failed to qualify.
Tower of Babylon should be here.

Alaska49

his performance made me laugh. yes, this song is still evil and jscques houdek is still a demon but this semi was so boring that i found myself kind of hoping this qualified. I DREAM OF LOOOOOOOOOVE

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
his performance made me laugh. yes, this song is still evil and jscques houdek is still a demon but this semi was so boring that i found myself kind of hoping this qualified. I DREAM OF LOOOOOOOOOVE

not gonna lie it's being the best source of memes of this semi along with russia

LakZaNokte

Meh, I’m butthurt.
Ok, so it wasn’t some brilliant entry but so aren’t some that did make it through.

Also, last year I wasn’t butthurt at all, not sure why I am now xthink

aletem

Sammy

Veteran
Is there any interview with Jacques available where he comments on the result?

opinionsigotem

SO typical that as soon as the package starts to come together for me it gets eliminated. Jacques Houdek is the master of sending APPALLING songs with RIDICULOUS MELODRAMATIC stage performances and it scratches an itch for me ngl

Carian

Jacques ruined Roko (hopefully not his career). I saw Roko singing at various occasions. This guy has an amazing voice and he is such a sweet guy. Honestly, I believe he could be a huge star in Croatia in years to come. However, the song was really over the top, and not even Roko could save it, besides it was so ridiculous when he was sitting in that fog in the beginning. I mean, come on. In any case, cudos to Roko, and dear neighbours, please, forbid Jacques to get involved into the ESC selection process ever again. His song was bizzare, though he qualified. Oh, and if I am not mistaken, by the end of the song, Jacques even outscreamed Roko. I hate back-vocalist that go over the lead vocal. That's a no-no for me. I wish all the best to Roko in his future career, but my suggestion to him is - STAY AWAY FROM JACQUES.

Milos-BC

It started off quite well, but when the part with the wings kicked in, the whole concept was ruined.

I think he was close to make it still but overall.........not sending "Tower of Babylon" was a catastrophic mistake and this outcome was expected.

Top Bottom