11 6.3%

11 6.3%

26 14.8%

19 10.8%

64 36.4%

• Total voters

hijirio

Veteran
This song walks a fine line between being a parody or a serious piece. I think they should choose one direction and fulfit it completely. I'm confused how I should regard it.

Brandt

Croatia being Croatia again.

randajad

Veteran
I actually like this staging? At least, it's better than that rubbish of a song. :lol:

Grinch

A guy with giant golden wings and some other guys flying in the background...

That's enough internet for me today.

Chorizo

When I saw the performance with the angel wings I was first in disbelief and at some point I had to laugh. For that I reward this entry with 1 point.

Edit: I forgot to comment on the song. That's bad too.

Yazy

Call me a hater, but I genuinely don´t want us to succeed this year.

Matter of fact, if this achieves a better result than Franka last year, I will be very upset.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
It feels like the kind of song that could have been really great, but it falls a bit flat for me. Dramatic vocals are almost always annoying, especially when the melody is lacking. It's OK, but that's about it.

Carian

Okay, dear neighbours, cousins. Couple of things for you before the semis. I am not crazy for your song, but Roko is such a cuttie pie. He looks such a nice guy, the embodiment of positivity. And he is really handsome. One thing - despite the bad song, his vocals are astonishing (oh gush, this boy can sing). I saw some of his performances in some TV show (The Voice?) and he impressed me. Crazy, amazing voice. His cover of Winner takes it all was simply incredible. His cover was unique and he made the song his own. So, for all these reasons, I still hope that Roko makes it to the finals. He is simply a nice chap and I will be sincerly happy for him.

And now one comment that only Croats will get. When watching yesterday's Semi 1 with my mother, the best comment of the night was when Greece came up and Duska started singing and my mother said: Wait, is this Josipa Lisica? :lol: She said Duska sings exactly like Josipa - through nose :lol:

Anyways, don't hate Roko. I will hold my fingers crossed for him/you. And btw, I am soon visiting Croatia again. Looking really forward. I am going to Krk to visit friends and dig your heritage :lol: Luv u all!

Top Bottom