19 10.8%

64 36.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
hr.png

SaladBreak

Re: CROATIA 2019

I don't think a Severina comeback is happening, unfortunately...
However, Lana did say it is her wish. I'm all for her, as much as I am for Zsa Zsa or Kedžo, but we need to finally show our hot side to Eurovision :lol:
Lidija? Not with that crap, EscGeek, but something like this ;)

Realest

How about sending the by far best Croatian Participant of this Century?

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hmm I think that Daria Kinzer would be great! :D xbow

Hele.

Maybe Damir Kedžo should finally get his chance!

randajad

Veteran

Tbh, since I started liking Franka, I would be quite glad to see her again with an actually good song.

SaladBreak

Maja Šuput is desperate to go next year, she asked this year’s choreographer to lobby for her. :lol:
She would “sell her apartment” to go and “bring an airplane to the stage”.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Now when ESC has finished, some comments from me :D I think that HRT will have Dora next year, I already said a few times I wouldn't mind Dora if the songs were good (maybe something like Dora 2005) :D

I think that it will be nearly sure that Lana and Maja Šuput will submit songs if there will be Dora, Damir Kedžo and Indira also expressed interest for ESC

I guess that Dora could also have a lot of younger singers (Marko Kutlić, Zsa Zsa, etc.) and The Voice participants, I assume the ones that sang in A strana :D

SaladBreak

They better start planning for the next year now, not 5 to 12 like usually.

Oshawott

They better start planning for the next year now, not 5 to 12 like usually.

They better start planning now and open the song submission tomorrow. If songwriters/artists have half a year to write a song maybe there will be some good ones.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

They better start planning now and open the song submission tomorrow. If songwriters/artists have half a year to write a song maybe there will be some good ones.

I am hoping for that as well, but knowing HRT, they will confirm our participation in October/November, open song submissions in December or something like that :/

Oshawott

I am hoping for that as well, but knowing HRT, they will confirm our participation in October/November, open song submissions in December or something like that :/

I wouldn't wonder me if they'll just invite some "hit" writers and call it a day. But I definitely think we'll have a national final for 2019. Maybe we'll get another Marija Magdalena. xpopcorn

Tinchey

TBH, I think HRT should change it up a bit. After sending two talent show winners and a seasoned pop singer turned opera extraordinaire maybe they should go with something else. Hungary has been successful with this formula sending completely different entries every year. Maybe some quirky artist or band or idk, go for something under the radar. When I see Lidija Bačić, Maja Šuput and Lana listed above, hunnejs they all have flop written all over their overexposed bodies. Although Maja could have path similar to Eleni's.

Oshawott

I think Eleni was that one slutpop song that does well once in a few years. I think it's time for a song in Croatian again. xqueenbitch

SaladBreak

From the ''magnificent'' three: Maja, Lana and Lidija, I think Lana would be the best. She can sing and dance, while Maja is questionable, I don't know if all the kitsch she would bring would be enough for a descent result, because her vocal abilities definitely wouldn't. :lol:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

From the ''magnificent'' three: Maja, Lana and Lidija, I think Lana would be the best. She can sing and dance, while Maja is questionable, I don't know if all the kitsch she would bring would be enough for a descent result, because her vocal abilities definitely wouldn't. :lol:

I agree for Lana, I think that she's the best choice out of those 3. :D

And I agree that we need something different, Hungary's formula is nice (even thought I didn't like their 2018 entry, 2017 & 2016 & 2014 were great)
[MENTION=15142]Oshawott[/MENTION] I agree that national final is 95% sure, I just wonder which format we'll have ... and if we'll have luster again [MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION] xcheer :D

I am afraid that we'll maybe get Indira or Meritas next year :/ but I wouldn't mind Damir Kedžo or Zsa Zsa with good song ... or maybe Luminize? :D

Oshawott

We need some MAJOR changes for Dora though.

Top Bottom