22 12.6%

21 12.1%

10 5.7%

7 4.0%

6 3.4%

15 8.6%

• Total voters

SaladBreak

17th in semi, not the best result for us... Though :il: is the place where we got our best result ever, so I hope it will be our lucky charm again xcheer

Hele.

12th by jury, 17th in televote, 17th overall...oh well, it might look worse then it is...toughest competition ever (all favorites and best ranked songs in the end and 19 instead of 18 songs) + no neigbhours and she got 63 pts while 16th place got 65 and 18th had 24 pts xshrug
But yeah, it feels so unfair to be said but Franka is (statistically speaking) our worst placing ever...as Daria Kinzer was 15th out of 19th countries!
I really believe that if Franka was in SF2 that she would score even higher jury score than for example, Laura Rizzotto who got 92 pts from jury! xshrug
Anyhow, another eurovision lesson learn, I continue to pray for day when eurovision in Croatia will be overtaken by eurovision enthusiasts and professionals like it was during 90s! xpray xpray

ag89

Really bad, she barely got any points from televote. OK ,Macedonia gave her 10, everything else was peanuts. Obviously people didn't get the song. The same guy composed Croatian entry for 2010 - similar thing happened. So I hope he will not be in charge anymore. :D

Carian

Firstly, Croatia, thanx for points in finals. I am sure Slovenian televote would have been generous to Franka too, if she made it to the finals.

Secondly, I must say the song was rather bland, I never liked it very much, so I am not really shocked Franka failed to qualify.

Finally, I am rather sad for you and above all for Franka. I mean, gush, this woman is crazily beautiful and very talented (what a voice!!!). In my opinion, she is a wasted pearl for bad song. If she had a better song, she could do miracles in Lisbon with her voice and beauty. For this reason, I think that Franka shares very much the same fate as Finnish Saara Aalto. Very good and talented singers with very bland songs.

Citelis

She deserved more! :( Televoting was a disaster! :( I know that the song wasn't that good but i expected something more!

John1

No need to say that Franka should have definitely made it through.

Lindon

New song:

This will be a hit in Croatia :D

Great, with a touch of Cesár Sampson in the end.x12s

Maybe when published in English also, it might be a hit not only in Croatia, although you never know, the tourists could bring it back home.

Hele.

Our dear Franka got married today for her long term boyfriend Vedran Ćorluka. xheart xlove Congratulations and a lot of love and bless in your marriage Franka! xheart xlove
You can check some photos in following articles:
https://www.jutarnji.hr/spektakli/d...sno-da-na-hrvatskom-vjencanju-godine/7639704/
https://www.jutarnji.hr/spektakli/d...rivukle-su-i-atraktivne-gledateljice/7640580/
https://www.jutarnji.hr/spektakli/s...-da-je-na-svadbi-i-bracni-par-modric/7640721/

Btw, there is one interesting fact, maybe it is for eurovision records as I'm not sure that it has happen before in eurovision world. It is about that one eurovision star sang for another eurovision star on its wedding party. Tony Cetinski (Croatia 1994) was main singer/entertainer for Franka's (Croatia 2018) guests on her wedding party! xcheer

John1

I wish this entry were being staged in a much better way than having Franka stand all alone on the HUGE and empty stage of the arena without any visible backing singers and dancers. Although I considered this staging as a decent one, I would've put a lot more, as there weren't any stunning structures or small/medium-sized objects on the stage, visual effects like :az: did or something like that, which would fit with the mood of this entry. Hence my huge disappointment, when I went on to compare her live performance and the videoclip of "Crazy", in which there were some mysterious dancers, white sand and a few bright white globes or whatever.

Come on :hr:, you'll learn from your mistakes and manage to convey the message of your forthcoming song. Furthermore, there's one last thing that I highly request the Croatian delegation: SEND FRANKA ONCE AGAIN!!

Mainshow

Veteran
6 pts - amazing composition but not really instant or accessible. Franka was flawless live, though.

John1

How could/should have this entry be staged? I currently lack imagination and innovative staging concepts... :lol:

Realest

This Song was dead from the Begining. Croatia was clever to not waste too much Money in the Staging.

Top Bottom