Contact us

Creating new contests on the forum

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
If it will be like that,I would rather see Croatia 1,Croatia 2 etc. or UK 1,UK 2 etc. like you said once,I don't remember when

It's the same thing, only instead of 1, 2, 3 will be the names of regions (it will be easier to identify, because the regions have their flags)

Because I was consistent with the idea of not leaving the jury, I never supported the regions rule

I do not understand why you do not supported regiones, I think it is a very interesting and unusual

AdelAdel

I do not understand why you do not supported regiones, I think it is a very interesting and unusual

It's more fuss, I don't want to search wikipedia to see which artists are from a region - and what if I don't like any of them? :?

I'm saying this now - if this new contest gets too wacky, I won't take part.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
It's more fuss, I don't want to search wikipedia to see which artists are from a region - and what if I don't like any of them? :?

We all decided by polls, and yet all unhappy. Here is how it will work, not too soon to talk about the result - it is too wacky or excellent

Now the main question on the agenda: whether to move to regions each month or not

http://www.escforums.com/t8434/ I extended poll for 3 days

LakZaNokte

nah, I wouldn't be so worried at this point. most likely some changes will be made on the way but that is normal xshrug

daniels1000

It's the same thing, only instead of 1, 2, 3 will be the names of regions (it will be easier to identify, because the regions have their flags)

I was talking about national symbols.I said I would rather see Croatia 1,Croatia 2 etc. than Grički Top etc,etc.

daniels1000

Well,you know,it's pretty sure that all stuff won't work in the game in the beggining.We need to try all first,and then change the rules if is necessary.

LakZaNokte

I was talking about national symbols.I said I would rather see Croatia 1,Croatia 2 etc. than Grički Top etc,etc.
why do u hate Grički top? whyyyy? xcry xcry xcry

seriously, isn't it more fun with those symbols? UK 1 UK 2 etc seems rather dull and sterile compared to "Big Ben", "fish&chips" etc xshrug

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Question - what is the expected date for the first edition to start? Will it be in September?

It will be when we collect at least 11 countries (regions)
From day to day, we will open a separate section and start comfirmation of participants

AdelAdel

why do u hate Grički top? whyyyy? xcry xcry xcry

seriously, isn't it more fun with those symbols? UK 1 UK 2 etc seems rather dull and sterile compared to "Big Ben", "fish&chips" etc xshrug

And will it be the same regions every edition or different regions each edition? :? If different regions, then we'll have one big mess! Let's say someone takes Central Bulgaria, and leaves after 1 or 3 months, and no one will want to take Central Bulgaria - then what? It vanishes forever? This way, we can have 1000 regions participating :?

LakZaNokte

It will be when we collect at least 11 countries (regions)
From day to day, we will open a separate section and start comfirmation of participants
well, for now u have 3 regions just from Croatia xrofl2
so, u need 8 more people :mrgreen:

Top Bottom