Contact us

Coronavirus

Romeo

Are you self-isolating?

People here in the UK are being so irresponsible and ignoring the lockdown. This is a crazy time for us all. Never in my lifetime have i witnessed something like this. I am currently a full time carer for my mum and nan. We have been on lockdown for 2 weeks. They are 'at risk' so these idiots who still ignore governmental advice are putting lives at risk! Please don't be one of them

Stay at home! Save lives!

mauve

Veteran
I saw a video where trains in London were COMPLETELY full. I can't believe how that can happen. These people don't care about older people who could easily get the virus. Stupid and careless.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I was looking for a thread for COVID-19, finally I found one! :lol:

What is the situation in your countries?

Here we have curfew from 21:00 to 06:00, and we are allowed to go out only once per day, sending an SMS to a goverment's portal for the reason we go out (shopping, pharmacy, help for "at risk" or "self-isolated" people, exercise, doctor visit etc). People who have dogs can go out as many times as they want, to walk their dogs. As for me, because I work as a merchandiser (shelf-suppiler) in supermarkets, I can go wherever I want from 05:00 to 18:00 just like my paper says. :lol:

The government has now a program that all employees of supermarkets, bakeries etc will have the test for COVID-19 for free. I had it in Friday (my nose is still in pain :lol:) and today they sent me the results that it was negative, so no COVID-19 for me. :lol:

So far, we had 767 cases and only 12 deaths. Today we had only 6 new cases, and all things seem promising, because if this progress continues, by the second week of May the rules about self-isolation will start to be less strict.

cilantrocrash

I was looking for a thread for COVID-19, finally I found one! :lol:

What is the situation in your countries?

Here we have curfew from 21:00 to 06:00, and we are allowed to go out only once per day, sending an SMS to a goverment's portal for the reason we go out (shopping, pharmacy, help for "at risk" or "self-isolated" people, exercise, doctor visit etc). People who have dogs can go out as many times as they want, to walk their dogs. As for me, because I work as a merchandiser (shelf-suppiler) in supermarkets, I can go wherever I want from 05:00 to 18:00 just like my paper says. :lol:

The government has now a program that all employees of supermarkets, bakeries etc will have the test for COVID-19 for free. I had it in Friday (my nose is still in pain :lol:) and today they sent me the results that it was negative, so no COVID-19 for me. :lol:

So far, we had 767 cases and only 12 deaths. Today we had only 6 new cases, and all things seem promising, because if this progress continues, by the second week of May the rules about self-isolation will start to be less strict.

Congratulations on the negative result. But still, be careful and follow rules for the safety of everyone.

esc87fan

My whole family got it in late March, starting with my dad. A few days ago, I got my first dose of vaccine after my province lowered the eligibility age for one of them from 55 and over to 40 and over (it was quick, easy and I didn't feel anything)

Top Bottom