Contact us

Contest Size

Loindici

Veteran
Assuming broadcasters have learned a thing or two from the 2021 contest and pandemic is still ongoing, would there be changes in contest size in 2022? (venue, stage, audiences, delegation, props, etc.)

rasmuslights

Veteran
Assuming broadcasters have learned a thing or two from the 2021 contest and pandemic is still ongoing, would there be changes in contest size in 2022? (venue, stage, audiences, delegation, props, etc.)

in audiences for sure.. everything else depends on the progress of the pandemic.. but I'm sure we will get a pretty normal esc next year..

anto475

It depends on who wins I guess. If Malta wins and they decide to host it then I can imagine a smaller stage for sure. If, God forbid, the pandemic is still ongoing however, we could end up with a bigger stage to fill the venue so we don't see rows of empty seats. I could also imagine bigger and more props to do something similar.

Loindici

Veteran
It depends on who wins I guess. If Malta wins and they decide to host it then I can imagine a smaller stage for sure. If, God forbid, the pandemic is still ongoing however, we could end up with a bigger stage to fill the venue so we don't see rows of empty seats. I could also imagine bigger and more props to do something similar.

Even if a bigger stage is great wouldn't that cost more? But who knows, though, safe social distancing space is also important.

But good one, I never though of the stage size before

Top Bottom