Contact us

Congratulations 8 - THE SHOW - DDL: 21th of April, 23:59CET

Cooler

Banned
Ahhhh, so many a-mazing songs, I used to find 70s kinda bad, but now I see the truth. :p

:ba:c voted!

No Name

Only Yaponesia, Cydoni-Gibberia, and Öösingimaed are now left to vote!

Results will probably be tomorrow night.

No Name

I'm still waiting for the votes from Yaponesia and Öösingimaed.
I'll give them rest of the day to vote, so I'll probably have to delay the results with yet another day (Remember, this is the final opportunity to cast your votes so do not miss it this time. Can't stretch it any longer I'm afraid.)

Lenalite

I am so sad. I have been dreaming about the results all day. This morning, when I woke up I was like "Omg, Congrats' results are going to be held today, I am so excited." but now, all my hype is gone. I have lost my hope and I am just sad. Do not I have the right of having the results today as they were supposed to be? It is just sad and I am so speechless to tell how I feel. I do also want to point out that it is so unfair to wait for such a long time. Was not the deadline on 21st of April? It is almost 24th now and we are still waiting for people to vote. I do not want to sound rude but if those people who did not vote yet seriously wanted to vote, they would have sent their votes for like 100 times by now. It is pointless to wait when majority voted. Okay, 1 day of waiting is maybe acceptable but it is like the 2nd day? I would understand if scoreboards were not done or there were technical problems but seriously why do we wait when left-to-vote people had already lost their attention? If we wait for them I do believe I also have the right of voting like 1-2-3 days after the deadline. It was already too hard for me to decide on my votes but I somehow voted and decided but if I knew deadline could have been longer, I would prefer to wait and decide not that fast. Anyway, of course it is all up to Michel. I just expressed my feelings.

No Name

(^post of the year)

My day just went from shitty to epic.:lol:

On a totally different note, Yaponesia's voted so now I'm just waiting for Öösingimaed to send in their votes before tomorrow.

No Name

The results should be ready to be announced tuesday night 21:00CET, with or without the votes from Öösingimaed (who'll be able to vote up until around 19:00CET)!
I'm nearly done with all scoreboards, but I'm counting on you to do most of the recaps 'cause I've got nothing as it looks right now. :oops:
I'll be working on some of them myself tomorrow though.

Top Bottom