Contact us

Congratulations 8 - THE SHOW - DDL: 21th of April, 23:59CET

No Name

so the LL is on Sunday and the DL is on Saturday :? ?

Typo, meant saturday of course. :oops:
Time and place are correct but I'll be sure to come up with a proper announcement as soon as possible.

strajker

I will be voting today later.

No Name

LL will be kicked off saturday 20:00CET and will be held on the old channel for one last time before letting go of the 8th decade once and for all:

http://www.livestream.com/nsctv7

Be there or be square.

About half of the participating nations have voted so far. The list can be checked in the first post and right here if you're too lazy to click all the way to the 1st post:

Deadline is tomorrow night 23:59CET so consider this a reminder before I'll bug every one of your inboxes with pm-reminders tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
I'll vote tomorrow (21st) at the afternoon :D

Off to sleep now, good night xwave

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
::hal has voted too, i was pleased to see a few of my 12s from previous editions here :D

Leaf

Oh, sosososo relieved to see an extension! Will vote later

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Voted around 30 - 40 mins ago :D

Lenalite

I have finally managed to send my votes. I had like 10 candidates for my 20 points. There were really great songs and I had really hard times while deciding on my votes. Hope the best song wins. I do really love 70s and I really enjoyed the show, I must say. And by the way, thanks for the amazing hosting for Zoidiac!

Jeffie

::jef has voted :D

94ayd

15 minutes late, but the ::qdq votes are in. :) There's definitely been going some growing-on, as well as growing-off action, but less than last decade. Also, there were a lot of nice songs but seemed less stronger than last time (I was hosting, though, so just because of that, they may have sounded better :lol:).

No Name

Deadline's passed and nearly everyone have voted! Following 5 nations will have till morning to (re-)send their votes:

Reignland (needs to correct their votes)
Yaponesia
Bacchus
Cydoni-Gibberia
Öösingimaed

94ayd

Even though I'd love results as soon as possible, it'd be better to wait til everyone votes, as this is a very special celebration that happens once in 8 months? At least, that's what I did last Congrats. ;)

Top Bottom