Contact us

Congratulations 8 - RESULTS - Tonight 21:00CET

Lenalite

Re: Congratulations 8 - RESULTS - Tonight 21:00CET!

Congratulations Bokia. I had watched the results live last night but I could not get to write a message here because of the boog school. I directly left and went to bed. Anyway, I am really happy about the winner. Geronimo is such a great song and I was so sad when it was underrated in NSC 75. I think it came 10th back then. But now, I am really glad to see that NSC loves it. And, for Turn It Down, I am just so happy and shocked at the same time. I knew Rebecca & Fiona and their song were kind of liked buy NSC nations but I did not really expect such a big achievement. I am so happy that most of you also love my entry. Turn It Down (according to last.fm) is played for more than 200 times by me. It is one of favourite songs from 2011. And about my given points, I had loads of troubles on deciding how to vote. I had like 10 candidates for my 20 pts as I stated in the show thread. So, I love most of them. I also could not vote for some good songs but I had to eliminate somethings in order to be able to vote. 70s were totally great I do hope that it'll be same for 80s.

zechhh

Grats to Bokia, SCL and Calypso and thx to Zoidiac for the hosting. :mrgreen:

I'm happy with my result, almost on the left side. :D

Thx to everybody who voted for Marina. xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

I just wanna send huge thanks to Ugaly (15), Halito (13), Zechonia (13) and Rumia (4) for getting Albuquerque to a top 40 place. :D

The rest of you: Meh. :p

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Thanks for all of the points guys, I actually did better than in last Congrats weirdly :lol:

Congrats Bokia, awesome song ^^

Top Bottom