Contact us

CONGRATS DENMARK ON WINNING ESC 2013!!!

Nicfedy

though not my favourite it was a decent winner. I'm so glad it stopped that bland Azeri entry. The interval act was extremely amusing and made it much better than last years presentation. Thank you Sweden and your song was great too.

greece

9 months ago and I still hate the :dk: song...I don't find anything special on it...
I hate the music too much...it remainds me the Indian songs.But it is copy so who cares about the music
And Emmelie...oh Emmelie...I hate her so much...
Actually I think that she can't sing.She was terrible...I have ask everybody who I know and he/she says the same thing
The staging is a mess...nothing to like on it
The only thing that I like a bit from this is the guys who played flute..the were really good

Sure not the best song...in my ranking it is 37 only because of :am: and :lv:
I know you think that I am crazy but it is really unfair that only for one time the song that was my fave had won...And this time was so close only one place and :az: would be the winner!But no!Always someone worse won...this happens every time except 2012...well I love :lt: song but and :se: was really good...but all the other time this happen...and the most times they came SECOND!!!!!!!Oh my god!What I have to do to my fave win?....gosh it is the only thing that I hate from Eurovision...

Alaska49

omg this thread what a gem xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
CONGRATS FLORIN CEZAR OUATU ON WINNING MY HEART!!!

tuorem

I guess we live in an unfortunate parallel world because Who See won the whole thing hands-down everywhere else.
IGRANKA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Same energy xheat

Top Bottom