Contact us

What games do you play?

20160621_195636.jpg

LalehForWD

Far Cry 2 - on infamous mode and promotional content

"Stick with the Slack and you wont get wacked" - I did :)
A gaming youtuber which actually is both fun and get it well done
Far Cry 2 is like being in an interactive "mercenary film",
"a completely HUDless experience"
"prepare to be completely immersed"

Spoilers and gameinfo - The Far Cry 2 Survival Guide

Returning to this amazing game for the 3:rd time, basically only using the crossbow, silent shotgun and dart rifle. Google the passwords to unlock the promotional content.

edit:
A bit creepy, but here's the image of Slack keep popping up for my eyes
NEHg8eBha2KtKI_2_b.jpg

edit2:
I have now finished my 3:rd tour. I ended up with using the AR-16 and Dart exclusively in act 2 (M-79 as seldom used backup). On infamous it is impossible to go Rambo anyway so close combat weapons are pretty useless. Careful using up the ammo in the silent Dart and then finish up sneaking and stealthing with the excellent midrange AR-16 worked for me.

Brandt

I am not that into PC games except for nostalgia. I play Vice City, HP3 or Sims 3 once in several years occasionally for throwbacks but they won't last more than couple of days. That being said, I am relatively much more interested in Nintendo games. I bought a 3DS back in 2013 and bought several games to fill a tiny collection for myself. This year I bought a Switch as well but I haven't played any game other than Zelda Breath of the Wild yet. I am planning to get some Mario games until the release of new main series Pokémon game for 2019.

E: I am not the one who started the thread.

AlekS

Veteran
PC gaymer here.

Mafia 3
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider series
The Elder Scrolls series
Witcher 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R series
Call of Duty series
GTA V
Need for Speed series
Dark Souls 2
C&C: Red Alert series

Basically I'm into action-adventure, RPG & shooters. I don't have time for games recently though.

MyHeartIsYours

I'm not a massive gaymer lol but I do like them! I'm into games with a historical setting, usually action theme. Some of my favourites over the years, with some of my favourite missions.

Games from series:
Age of Empires series: II [1999] / III [2005] / III: The War Chiefs [2006] / III: Asian Dynasties [2007]
Assassin's Creed series: III [2012] / IV: Black Flag [2013] / Rogue [2014] / Unity [2014] / Syndicate [2015] (Queen Victoria tho) / Chronicles: India [2016]
Call of Duty series: Call of Duty [2003] (Mission: British Campaign - D-Day Pegasus Bridge) / 2 [2005] (Mission: American Campaign - D-Day Pointe du Hoc) / World at War [2008] (Mission: Stalingrad) / WWII [2017] (Mission: D-Day)
Harry Potter series: and the Philosopher's Stone [2001] / and the Order of the Pheonix [2007]
Jurassic Park series: The Lost World [1997] / Warpath [1999] / Operation Genesis [2003]
Medal of Honor series: Allied Assault [2002] (Mission: D-Day Omaha Beach) / Pacific Assault [2004] (Mission: Guadalcanal) / Airborne [2009] (Mission: Sicily) / Medal of Honor
Red Dead Redemption series: Red Dead Redemption [2010] / 2 [2018]

Individual games:
Battlefield 1 [2016] (Mission: Through Mud and Blood) / Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time [1999] / Command & Conquer: Red Alert [1996] / Crash Team Racing [1999] / Democracy 3 [2013] / Dinosaur [2000] / Fable III [2010] / FIFA 2000 [1999] / Hogs of War [2000] / Pirates of the Caribbean [2003] / Pokemon FireRed [2004] / SimCity 3000 [1999] / South Park Rally [1999] / Weakest Link [1999] / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? [2000]

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've been playing the Resident Evil 2 remake that just released (finished one of the two campaigns last night) and wow, it's incredibly good. Resident Evil games for me lately have been mixed bags, with none of them generally being as great as RE4 was. RE7 dared to dream with a bloodcurdling first half, before souring things towards the end. This remake of the second game nailed everything though from start to finish. Each location was stunning and nothing outstayed it's welcome or felt tacked on for padding (a problem with more recent games). For all Capcom's faults of late, they're back on with this. Survival horror lives.

DaFlo

Banned
Beat [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] in Mario Kart
Beat [MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] in Fifa

Who's next to challenge the almighty Flow? :ugeek:

DenizESC

Banned

Ahem? You are just very lucky. I was 2-0 up and am very bad when pressure nears.
+
If there is 2 more Fifa ppl we should try 2 vs 2 one time.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Yes, congratulations on beating me on the gameboy pocket version of luck based "please don't hit me blue shell" children's game, Mario Kart, 10 years ago. My Honey Queen hasn't recovered quite since.

DaFlo

Banned
Ahem? You are just very lucky. I was 2-0 up and am very bad when pressure nears.
+
If there is 2 more Fifa ppl we should try 2 vs 2 one time.

Yes! And you gotta download Rocket League for Playstation btw xheat We can have a match there as well issa hawt game

Yes, congratulations on beating me on the gameboy pocket version of luck based "please don't hit me blue shell" children's game, Mario Kart, 10 years ago. My Honey Queen hasn't recovered quite since.

The disrespect :eek: Mario Kart > your fav smh xsnooty

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yes! And you gotta download Rocket League for Playstation btw xheat We can have a match there as well issa hawt game

The disrespect :eek: Mario Kart > your fav smh xsnooty

I love Mario Kart though. It's one of my all time faves (especially Double Dash). It's just hard to take that game too seriously competitively, as your skill levels are about 50% of the race, considering there is absolutely no counter to the blue shell. It's a shame we never played 8 together as I loved that one. I played it so much back in the day.

Crash Team Racing remake coming soon though to roll over Mario Kart.

QualifiedPeskyHawaiianmonkseal-small.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom