Contact us

Computer games?

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The first videos were great, but I don't like that "cartoon" style they have added in the last ones. I like more realistic graphics tbh.
I guess its just perspective and what people like but i think its improved. Especially the level of detail, look at the lighting and shadowing in these 2 videos:.

I do agree the super cartoonish style isn't the best but i don't think its strengths lay there but in the fact you can do stuff that is simply impossible in the sims. I really believe that if this game comes out it will kill the sims in the same way city skylines did with simcity.

Ausesken

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I guess its just perspective and what people like but i think its improved. Especially the level of detail, look at the lighting and shadowing in these 2 videos:.

I do agree the super cartoonish style isn't the best but i don't think its strengths lay there but in the fact you can do stuff that is simply impossible in the sims. I really believe that if this game comes out it will kill the sims in the same way city skylines did with simcity.
Yeah, but idk, so far I don't like these graphics, especially with the parafolks XD. I hope the gameplay is extremely good to cancel this out.

Chachid Oulada

Recently I have been playing only games made by Riot Games. It turned out to be a nice studio :) 2 weeks ago discovered Valorant, now got addicted to League of Legends. Most of all I like its clash mode, it is really great. But don't want to jump into conclusions since I play it for not too long. In some missions it is really difficult and I use this service https://skycoach.gg/lol-boost to fix everything up. But I like LoL pretty much so far :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom