Contact us

Computer games?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Bish, choke on baseball balls.

And you choke on Snake, and have some fun playing with it. A true gem of the early 2000s where you seem to be stuck for eternity anyway. Nothing wrong of course with that. We love our early 00s pop hits, Tamagotchis and embroidered low-rise jeans.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] what kind of games do you want anyway, seriously speaking? Have you got your PS4 back now?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
it's going to have to be something PC bcs no, I'm planning to get a Switch maybe soon but for now something I can get lost into for a while for PC pls.
Oh unsure if I can really help you then. I'm not a pc gamer, although obviously some games are multi platform. I play Dead by Daylight which is on PC too. It's an asymmetrical horror game where you either play as a single killer trying to hook and sacrifice everyone, or as part of a team of four survivors who have to work together to escape the killer. It's fun.

DaFlo

@RainyWoods

I challenge you to beat the new Velo time trials in CTR :devilish:

Realest

Zelda Botw anyone?

Journalist

Some of my favourite PC games are Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Harry Potter games, Spiderman 2, Call of Duty...

AshleyWright

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Anyone up for RISK online? It's available for free on Steam. Who's interested in a battle about world domination between the forum? ;)
Never played it before, but hell yes.

Jeremiah

Valorant is a good game :) a mixture of Overwatch and CS GO. It absorbed the best features of the two games imo. When I began playing it the game seemed a bit difficult as a result when it was multiplayer I got matched with low-level gamers and our squad always lost battles. That got on my nerves frankly speaking :( eventually on some forum I got a tip to hire a booster for a couple of games just to upgrade my account (or as they say 'to boost it'). After that I got matched with much better players and as a result I started to get brighter emotions from gaming. In case you are a fan of Valorant here is the service I used https://overboost.pro/valorant-boosting

Last edited:

Uto

Just reached 5 stars with our island in Animal Crossing. Still quite some beautification to be done really, but this is nice.

Jeremiah

So I bought the newest Touhou game, Wily Beast and Weakest Creature (paging [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION]), and.......... well my first time playing was an ultimate disaster.

I played it again today and I could complete it, with the use of (almost?) every single continue I had.

The OST sounds fab as usual. My top 5, in no particular order:

The game is cool. I feel like I struggled a bit with some stages (not including the boss). I wonder if it's because I'm not used to it yet. None of the bosses were insanely hard like the sisters from HSIFS, or... LOLK in general. Keiki is the most fun final boss ever since... Utsuho? I loved her, she is gorgeous, her spells are fun and I love that, by the end, you have to use the items to complete her last two spell cards. Great use of the resources.

The most negative point for me is the character design. Unfortunately, I don't think most of them are interesting. Except the cowboy lady of course, slay me whenever you can.
The bosses always cause the biggest problems :) when I was accomplishing the Nyalotha mission at WoW I also had lots of problems with the 12 bosses :)

Tutanhan

Anyone up for RISK online? It's available for free on Steam. Who's interested in a battle about world domination between the forum? ;)
Great idea, Jamie! Despite the fact that I am new to the forum I would gladly take part in that battle ;):)

Valorant is a goodgame :) a mixture of Overwatch and CS GO. It absorbed the best features of the two games imo.
Right you are but I still stick to CS GO. I don't say that Valorant is a bad game but is about habit :) almost all my friends prefer playing CS GO to any other shooter. I am no exception.

JamieBrown

Great idea, Jamie! Despite the fact that I am new to the forum I would gladly take part in that battle ;)
Great way to introduce yourself here xcheers

We never played a game so far tho XD And my laptop lately crashed down in every battle I played. Let's just see if things develop for the better^^

Top Bottom