Contact us

Colombia

DaFlo

Banned
Re: COLOMBIA || WV74 || Cali Y El Dandee - No Hay 2 Sin 3 (Gol) ft. David Bisbal

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] I will need this thread soon for big news xpokerface

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: COLOMBIA || WV74 || Cali Y El Dandee - No Hay 2 Sin 3 (Gol) ft. David Bisbal

Slay those Colombian hits. xbow

Hele.

Re: COLOMBIA || WV83 | Comeback - more info soon

OMG! Good luck! xheart xheat xcheer

I still have traumatic from some of my favorite entries sent in WV ever to have such big failing (Olvidarte, El Perfume, No Digas Nada) :( :( #justiceforcolombia xcheer

DaFlo

Banned

OMG! Good luck! xheart xheat xcheer

I still have traumatic from some of my favorite entries sent in WV ever to have such big failing (Olvidarte, El Perfume, No Digas Nada) :( :( #justiceforcolombia xcheer

I hope I won't dissapoint you know but... I changed my mind and took Dominican Republic instead haha :mrgreen:

But Colombia is still on the list! Also #justice4ElPerfume

Hele.

I hope I won't dissapoint you know but... I changed my mind and took Dominican Republic instead haha :mrgreen:

But Colombia is still on the list! Also #justice4ElPerfume

Good luck with Dominican Republic than (disappointment of not being in Colombia is covered by excitement for someone being in Dominican Republic)! xheat xcheer

Sultana

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] I need this thread :DDDDDDDDDD

Sultana

Re: C O L O M B I A || M A L U M A

ANNOUNCEMENT

tumblr_p0bckjvgCH1vcsd5to3_540.gif

This time worldvision winner signed a contract with Sultana on 3 participations in worldvision contest. He is one of the most popular singers nowadays in Latin America. His singles gain more than 1 billion views on YT just in couple of weeks. He sang with Shakira, won uncountable ammount of awards inculding Latin Grammy, Bilboard etc. He is the ONE with whom the best LA singers want to work as all his colaborations are an instant hits. He is the judge of the Voice of Mexico, the first Latino to be invited at Dolce and Gabbana fashion show as a performer, the one and only MALUMA.

Don't even ask Sultana what she has done to gain his agreement on this :lol:

revallsay

Re: C O L O M B I A || M A L U M A

[MENTION=11624]Sultana[/MENTION] what did to do to gain his agreement on this? xheart

Sultana

Re: C O L O M B I A || M A L U M A FELICES LOS 4

Vamos ser feliz!

Ausesken

🔥 ¡Bienvenidos de nuevo a C O L O M B I A ! 🔥
W V 1 2 5

The show will start soon :cool:

I don't promise everybody will like it, but I promise I will do my bit to bring back the music I was somehow missing in Worldvision. We have had many bops and hits, but I still felt I lacked something and I finally decided that Colombia was the perfect country to provide it.

Colombia has so many hits to offer, but I have selected the ones that I find more interesting: one because it makes me wanna dance more than others, the other because the artist is well known but has never participated in the contest, and the last one because you probably don't know it.

Stay tuned :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Looking forward to this. Good luck. xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Good luck with 🇨🇴 Colombia xcheer Latin America just got a new Empress :cool: #SpanishEmpire2NowWithMoreOlgaToo

Top Bottom