Contact us

Colombia

Ausesken

Uto

Veteran
Hint of our next and last entry from :co:!

rosekey.jpg

If you know, don't tell anyone!
shhh.gif
(just me by PM if you want XD)​

I tried looking for some answer, but all I've found is that any query of the format "<Spanish Word> Colombia" (can add a "Corazon" for good measure if preferred) will just invariably lead to a massive list of Latin bops, half of them still being Mexican for some reason. Not a bad way to spend your time mind you.

Ausesken

I tried looking for some answer, but all I've found is that any query of the format "<Spanish Word> Colombia" (can add a "Corazon" for good measure if preferred) will just invariably lead to a massive list of Latin bops, half of them still being Mexican for some reason. Not a bad way to spend your time mind you.
:lol: mmm... maybe you found it and you didn't know it though xqueenbitch at least it's a good thing the lyrics don't have the word 'corazón' :cool:

Ausesken

I decided to change my entry because there is another song stuck in my head. Same Colombian artist, different song, so... why not? xbeach

Uto

Veteran
I decided to change my entry because there is another song stuck in my head. Same Colombian artist, different song, so... why not? xbeach
Because of the hint. THE HINT. It's useless now. I had narrowed it down to two options, was finally quite confident I was going to get it right after 20 hours of working way my through the vast expanses of Colombian music... And now you pull the plug.

1-05124260.jpg

Ausesken

Because of the hint. THE HINT. It's useless now. I had narrowed it down to two options, was finally quite confident I was going to get it right after 20 hours of working my through the vast expanses of Colombian music... And now you pull the plug.

1-05124260.jpg
See the positive side of it: now you know more about Colombian music
shifty.gif

Uto

Veteran
See the positive side of it: now you know more about Colombian music
shifty.gif
Well even that isn't the case due to the aforementioned 20 hours spent having like 19 hours and 58 minutes of exaggeration included in them.

rosekey.jpg

RIP Llave Dorada

Mi corazon
Mi costa del sol
Mi supermercado​

Ausesken

Well even that isn't the case due to the aforementioned 20 hours spent having like 19 hours and 58 minutes of exaggeration included in them.

rosekey.jpg

RIP Llave Dorada

Mi corazon
Mi costa del sol
Mi supermercado​
Well, then you have learnt how it is said 'golden key' in Spanish, soon you will have B2 level if you don't have it already. You see? There is always something positive :lol:

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Colombia proving it's pure 🔥 and eliteness once again.

Ausesken

@Ausesken - have you already retired this thread?? Why is it in the Archive? :(
Well, because I didn't plan to make any promotions this edition, and the next one I switch to Spain (and take a break), so it was already in its place XD. Honestly I thought nobody would pay much attention to my entry anyway haha.

Top Bottom