Contact us

Changing the title & 1st post on top

AdelAdel

1 - How can I change the title of a thread I made?
2 - How to make the first post of my thread always on top of the page?

Salmon

1 - You either click "edit post" on te first post of the thread, there you'll see a textbox where you can change the title or you double-click on the thread name in the forum.

2 - Only mods are able to do that :lol:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Really? I saw people do that, even though they're not mods... unless they asked a mod to do it for them xrofl2

Yes, you should write a PM to one of mods with a request. Although usually mods see themselves in which topics need it.

AdelAdel

Yes, you should write a PM to one of mods with a request. Although usually mods see themselves in which topics need it.

Oh, okay :mrgreen: I was wondering about this since neither Daniels nor Hele are mods, but they still have their 1st post on top of the page.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
1 - How can I change the title of a thread I made?
You can double-click on the thread title in list of threads in some section ;) e.g. try to go to Ooh Aah... Just a Little Bit... and double-click (fast) on your thread

2 - How to make the first post of my thread always on top of the page?
Yeah only mods/admins can do it, but you can edit the first post if you made the thread ;) and you can always PM some mod/admin

AdelAdel

You can double-click on the thread title in list of threads in some section ;) e.g. try to go to Ooh Aah... Just a Little Bit... and double-click (fast) on your thread

The "edit post" method works, but the double-click doesn't. I mean, a box for changing the title appears for half a second, but then it redirects me to the thread itself.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
The "edit post" method works, but the double-click doesn't. I mean, a box for changing the title appears for half a second, but then it redirects me to the thread itself.
Hmm did you click next to the thread title? (not on the thread title, a bit right from it)

Top Bottom