Contact us

Cefiya 112: Blaue Blume - Lost Sons of Boys

Simon87

Re: Cefiya 108: 2 song, "HOME" NF! DL 09/04/14

I supose you are going with the winner of this NF so I will confirm it or dunno?

Jeffie

I supose you are going with the winner of this NF so I will confirm it or dunno?

Of course.. Sorry.. I ended up going out last night (thought I would be home before DL) but ended with being home at 6 am :I

But yeah representing Cefiya will be Happy Home :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran

So funny that a couple of days ago I added your current entry to my possible NSC list and I haven't noticed you sent it in this edition :lol:

Jeffie

Sooooooooo after a couple of weeks dedicated to working on Roskilde Festival. (worked 120 hours before, during and after the festival) So I didn't get to see a lot of music but I did see Rolling Stones, Bastille & Arctic Monkeys live which was the most important :)

But now I'm back and I will start with an entry from a group that I sadly missed to see live during the festival. Blaue Blume is a Danish band that is slowly is moving forward in the "mainstream" world with their groovy sound with a great lead singer and back vocals. - their first single and their right now best single was released half a year ago and it is that single that will represent Cefiya in NSC 112:

Blaue Blume - Lost Sons of Boys

Sean

Co Editor in Chief
Staff member
Downloaded Blaue Blume's EP last night and I'm loving it xlove

Top Bottom