WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
CATALONIA
GREEN ROOM

SPAN0109__63469.1580563328.600.400.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ausesken

Re: Catalonia | Catalunya | WV77 - Noche de Estrellas (José de Rico & Henry Méndez ft. Jay Santos)

----

cegs5

Re: Catalonia | Catalunya | WV77 - Noche de Estrellas (José de Rico & Henry Méndez ft. Jay Santos)

How are you so sure it's not Barcelona? I mean, with Girona, Barcelona and Tarragona I mean the provinces, not the cities :rolleyes:

:lol:

I've been living in Barcelona for a few months already :lol: It doesn't look familiar, but it could be somewhere I'm yet to visit. So, where was it recorded?

Ausesken

----

Ausesken

----

Ausesken

One of my favourite songs of her :love:
In case someone still doesn't know, El Mal Querer is a storyline album. The story is of medieval origins and explains the toxic relationship between a gypsy and her husband and her affair with another man. The most important:
- In 'Malamente', the woman feels that something is going to go wrong in her marriage.
- In 'Pienso en tu mirá', the man proves to be very gelous and possessive.
- In 'Di mi nombre', she is having the affair with the other man (hence the presence of the bed in the video).
- It is said that 'Juro que', although it doesn't belong to this album, continues the storyline: she ended up killing her husband and her lover incriminates himself and goes to jail on her behalf, so she is looking forward to see him again.

empo21

Veteran
El Mal Querer is an amazing album xheart

I actually had this false memory of seeing Di Mi Nombre in the database months ago and thought it's been sent, but a second check and I saw I was wrong. I had to send it immedeately, it's my favourite song of hers.

empo21

Veteran
source.gif

just popping by to announce Nathy f-ing Peluso's return to WV

We've been doing very well with staying in the semis for ::cata so let's keep it going
#MakeCataFlopAgain​

Top Bottom