Current Entry
Coming Soon

All Entries

Last edited by a moderator:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: California

Good luck with California, I hope for great songs (I said it for previous juror to and..:lol:)

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
California

McGRath.jpg

California is a state located on the West Coast of the United States. It is the most populous U.S. state, with 39 million people, and the third largest state by area (after Alaska and Texas). California is bordered by Oregon to the north, Nevada to the east, Arizona to the southeast, and the Mexican state of Baja California to the south. It contains the nation's second most populous census statistical area (Greater Los Angeles Area) and the fifth most populous (San Francisco Bay Area), and eight of the nation's 50 most populated cities (Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, and Oakland). Sacramento has been the state capital since 1854.

Current Entry

TBA

History

DaFlo

Banned
Re: The Bear Flag Republic (California) - Returning in 53

:cali: xheat

I love the flag, good luck :D

Carrie

I am expecting lots of Orange County hits xwelcome

esc87fan

:cali: was actually the first place I used in the spin-offs (Christmas 2013). Good luck

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I hope you're ready; tomorrow, the first hint about the Californian entry for WV 53 will be revealed!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Alright, everyone! Here's your first hint:

Now what could that mean?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Hint #2 (warning: NSFW)!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Ahoy hoy, everyone! In light of the gift of the lengthy deadline, I've decided that I will be shelving the internal selection that was planned (for now), reversing course, and doing a National Final! And if I'm going to flip-flop, I'm going big. This NF will have two heats and a final because I could not narrow down my artist's catalogue to 6. They are top 3, possibly top 2, on my list of favorite bands of all time. They're also barely eligible for California; only two of their four members were born in the state, but that's enough, and I'm so happy that I can send them. I will be sending...

The two heats will be up in the coming hours. Happy listening!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Thank you all for listening! Second heat up in a bit!
(And if the tiny space between the banners bugs you to no end, sorry about that. It bugs me, too. I was doing this by taking screenshots of PowerPoint slides and didn't get them all even.)

Forgot to mention! You can give zero to as many songs as you wish.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Damn [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] I was hoping no one would see this before I changed the banners to make them not insufferably huge.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Damn [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] I was hoping no one would see this before I changed the banners to make them not insufferably huge.

What did you think Brinty?

Worst bannering ever. They were too long by about 20 inches. Stick to the day job, oh wait.. don't. LOL.

In other news, what a hot NF. I'm excited you've sent R.E.M. I of course know the band but i've never delved deep into their discography before. This will be very fun to hear the songs you've put forward. You've inspired me to want to do a song NF (as i've already picked my next artist) but I don't want people to get annoyed by the amount of NF's......... it is a very long deadline though........................ very long...... *gathers songs*

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Once again, thank you for making it through the NF! As you probably guessed, the top post is Heat 1, and this post is Heat 2. Three qualifiers from each heat.

Happy voting!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Top Bottom