Contact us

Bundesvision Song Contest 2014 || Göttingen, 20th September 2014

JamieBrown

It seems like Bremen will break the all-time-record from Peter Fox in 2009. They have 144 points. 3 countries left, incl. Bremen itself!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well that was a lot of fun. (apart from the awarding points to yourself part). I would love the UK to have it's own version of this. :D

ShoeFlo

Yeaaaah finally we won!! Even with all-time point record xyes xyes xyes

I don't really like the song though

Last time when Revolverheld acted for Bremen (I think it was 2006?) they had a much better song ("Freunde bleiben"). Unfortunately they reached only 2nd rank in that time

Whatever... Bremen 2015 is awaiting you :cool: :lol:

JamieBrown

Bremen had the by far the best song of the evening. There are many songs that are a bit cheese, like the one from Jupiter Jones, or getting the audience depressive.

It wasn't the only song I liked, but it was the greatest performance, yesterday!

CPV4931

Songwise one of the worst BuViSoCos so far imo.
But I liked the "postcards" when Stefan Raab met the artists, talked and performed some songs with them.

I watched the contest yesterday together with two friends and our common favorite was Tonbandgerät. Before the contest I had hopes for a Bavarian victory, but Bremen did it and deserved to win - Congratulations!

Top Bottom