Planet_Payner_Club-logo-168035A56C-seeklogo.com.png
logo_hit-1024x974-300x137.png

Current Entry

Juror: empo21

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Bulgaria || WV114 || Miro - Gubia Kontrol, Kogato

!!!!! CALLING ALL WORLDVISION JURORS !!!!!

black-silhouettes-of-man-woman-singing-together-vector-18952057.jpg

The :bg: delegation are delighted to announce that for WV 115 we will be holding a special SECRET NF with 8 fantastic duets fighting it out for the right to represent :bg: next edition!

WANT TO GET INVOLVED AND HAVE YOUR SAY??

Of course you do! Just reply below if you can take part and I will send you over a PM with all 8 songs and a handy playlist. Rank them in order and you'll massively help us get the best duet to slay WV 115!

Thanks in advance, all are welcome, много любов xrunhug

Tagging some that may be interested [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION]​

FabiESC

Re: Bulgaria || WV114 || Miro - Gubia Kontrol, Kogato || INVITE TO WV115 SECRET NF!!

I'm in :D

Gabor77

Re: Bulgaria || WV114 || Miro - Gubia Kontrol, Kogato || INVITE TO WV115 SECRET NF!!

I'd like to participate as well xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

:west: has voted x

giphy.gif

theditz83

Veteran

So the points so far in the NF look a bit like this (after 4 sets of votes)...

1st 31
2nd 28
3rd 26
4th 25
5th 23
6th 21
7th 21
8th 9

Super-close and so hard to call right now. The leader is changing with almost every set of votes xwave

theditz83

Veteran

Bumping for more voters! 6 sets of votes so far, but keen to get some more ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Bulgaria || INVITE TO WV115 SECRET NF!! Duets ||

8 sets of votes are in now including the Bulgarian public televote and it's still close - any more voters?? ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Bulgaria || INVITE TO WV115 SECRET NF!! Duets ||

Question: Do all eight of the duets feature Bulgaria's golden icon, Sofi Marinova?

If so then please send me the NF ASAP.

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Bulgaria || WV115 NF!! Duets - FINAL DAY, ALL SONGS POSTED HERE ||

Question: Do all eight of the duets feature Bulgaria's golden icon, Sofi Marinova?

If so then please send me the NF ASAP.

Lol, no Sofi [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] - 114 was rare with me using a previous ESC artist as I tend to stray away from them in these forum contests for fear of scorewhoring, but let's just say my :bg: potentials list have a few more familiar faces from ESC past ;)

Anyway, as this will be the deadline for votes today, I've decided to post the NF here for any last voters to have their say before we submit our entry to the host. So here goes - enjoy and send me your PM with the votes asap ;)

We have 8 awesome duets here awaiting your votes. Simply rank them all using the points system:
12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1

You must give all songs points and no two songs can be given the same points total ;)

Deadline for votes is tonight at 23:59 BST ;)

1. ALISIA & BORIS SOLTARIYSKI - Nyama upoyka

2. LUSI & ANDREAS - Shte Sam Do Teb

3. ANELIA & KYRIACOS GEORGIOU - Kazhi Mi

4. KRUM ft. EMILIA - Edno Sboguvane

5. TSVETELINA YANEVA & DENIS TEOFIKOV - Greshka Beshe

6. ALISIA & LORENA - Yaka e zhena ti

7. IVENA & SLAVENA - Ego

8. ANELIA & DJ JIVKO MIX - Shampion

Copy-paste list of entries:

Playlist: Click here!

Hope you enjoyed the songs, and thanks in advance
for your votes! ;) xlove xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Lol, no Sofi [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] - 114 was rare with me using a previous ESC artist as I tend to stray away from them in these forum contests for fear of scorewhoring, but let's just say my :bg: potentials list have a few more familiar faces from ESC past ;)

I'm very much the same. It took me nearly sixty editions before I sent my first Eurovision singer to this game, the artist formally known as Isis Gee (granted I play with American states though so it's kind of hard anyway). I generally enjoy seeing Eurovision artists if it's someone I worship like Kaliopi. Otherwise I'm like...

source.gif

My face when someone inevitably sends the new Duncan Laurence song.

And :paci: has just voted here, fulfilling all our NF duties for this edition (unless someone springs one up at the last second). Good luckxcrossed:D

theditz83

Veteran

I'm very much the same. It took me nearly sixty editions before I sent my first Eurovision singer to this game, the artist formally known as Isis Gee (granted I play with American states though so it's kind of hard anyway). I generally enjoy seeing Eurovision artists if it's someone I worship like Kaliopi. Otherwise I'm like...

source.gif

And :paci: has just voted here, fulfilling all our NF duties for this edition (unless someone springs one up at the last second). Good luckxcrossed:D

Well in that case I'm duly honoured of your 6 points for Miro's shamelessly camp piece of disco schlager last edition! xrunhug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

source.gif

me and you when someone inevitably sends it to be a right scorewhore:

giphy.gif

Couldn't think of a least imaginative entry at this moment. :lol:

Says me who sent Maruv immediately after her NF debacle xo

Top Bottom