Contact us

Bulgaria: Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankoulov - Samo shampioni

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Jim

Hi Elitsa & Stoyan!

Let's say that you're the winners of this year's eurovision song contest and next year Bulgaria is the host country. If EBU would have given you the chance to choose a country from another continent in order to participate in the contest, which country would you had chosen and why?

I wish you good luck!

Jim from Thessaloniki, Greece!

Fluke

Do you think it's wrong that the ESC doesn't allow live instruments? What do you think the reasoning is behind this, and could it be changed?

(Henrik, Sweden)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Hello Elitsa and Stoyan!

Some people have a view that many countries are starting to lose their identities in the contest. Your song seems very Bulgarian with strong ethnic elements and a sense of culture which I enjoy and admire greatly. Do you think it's a shame that many other countries don't share more of their culture with us in the contest and how important is it to you?

Best of luck. I hope you reach the final so I can vote for you!

Kai from United Kingdom.

Top Bottom