So, I go seek inner signs, or a calling
The more freedom I gain
The less real life I'm recalling​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like It
Reactions: Mrm

empo21

Veteran
What happened with the guy (Vrabevski from Intelligent Music Project) who in an interview with a local radio station said his band and BNT had agreed for them to represent Bulgaria. He said they didn't sign a contract yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll be representing, which means rock music for bg next year.

BNT relies on outside sponsors for Eurovision and with Vrabevski being the producer and most likely the sponsor might have been the reason for the changes in the delegation.

rasmuslights

Veteran
What happened with the guy (Vrabevski from Intelligent Music Project) who in an interview with a local radio station said his band and BNT had agreed for them to represent Bulgaria. He said they didn't sign a contract yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll be representing, which means rock music for bg next year.

BNT relies on outside sponsors for Eurovision and with Vrabevski being the producer and most likely the sponsor might have been the reason for the changes in the delegation.

but what about the eurovision song-writing camp they held this year? and I think Ligna group still sponsors them... or was the resignment a recent decision?

empo21

Veteran
but what about the eurovision song-writing camp they held this year? and I think Ligna group still sponsors them... or was the resignment a recent decision?

iCard was their official sponsor and Ligna - another partner/sponsor with BNT. I think the big money came from iCard and they pulled out when 2020 was canceled, but later decided to sponsor Victoria for 2021. iCard returning as sponsor alligned with Bulgaria's participation announcement on 2021, so it's safe to think that their participation was heavily depending on iCard.

With iCard likely out this year, they probably need another partner.

hzalfa

Nika Paris has released her first original song as part of the X Factor live shows. While the chances of it representing Bulgaria are basically non-existent, if it does happen and it's executed well I can see it being an Austria 2016 moment.

Kashone

What If they decide to use The Voice of Bulgaria as a National Final? I think this is an option: they are in the "blinds" phase, so they have a lot of time to work on it.
Doubt something like this can happen, cause The Voice is on another network, but I'd be all for it as Lidiya will win it anyway

Ezio

Veteran
Another country in the mouse trap. Yeah rock is so gonna rock next year.

MooseShoes

I'll be very happy if I'm wrong, but my initial thoughts are that this will be the 2022 version of...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well... i guess at least this has room to be something interesting (we will see tho lol). Bulgaria have been on a jury bait spree with banal dish cloths with 0 personality dripping in desperation since that Russian dude somehow got 2nd while singing absolutely nothing. Poli was the only one with a great entry for me since their big reincarnation.

Top Bottom