Getting up is growing old

If your world is breaking
And growing up is getting old
Know that you're worth saving
And getting up is all you've got​

Last edited by a moderator:

empo21

Veteran
Just not her comfortable style to sing live.

That sounds a bit weird. Why would she add songs she doesn't feel comfortable singing in her catalogue at all?

Besides the decision is made by the delegation and the 'most comfortable' statement is probably just a way to make it sound like Victoria chose her own song.

I bims

Veteran
That sounds a bit weird. Why would she add songs she doesn't feel comfortable singing in her catalogue at all?

Besides the decision is made by the delegation and the 'most comfortable' statement is probably just a way to make it sound like Victoria chose her own song.
Yeah I also think it's mainly a marketing statement. The whole poll was written like that as well.

crashworld

Veteran
Watch her select "Ugly Cry". And if that happens, it will almost feel like she's trolling us. Lol.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Did she say they were out of contention?

not really but I'm sure they won't select them since it would not make sense if they weren't in the top 3 of the listeners.

and I'm kinda happy the 3 still in are also my favourite (tho I do prefer Dive into Unknown over Funeral Song)

empo21

Veteran
She said Imaginary Friend, Growing Up Is Getting Old and Funeral Song were the most liked by fans, which should mean they picked one of these 3.

She also says she wanted to present a meaningful message with her song, which is kinda the 2nd time she on her team made such statement in the last 2 days, which is interesting to say the least.

rasmuslights

Veteran
She said Imaginary Friend, Growing Up Is Getting Old and Funeral Song were the most liked by fans, which should mean they picked one of these 3.

She also says she wanted to present a meaningful message with her song, which is kinda the 2nd time she on her team made such statement in the last 2 days, which is interesting to say the least.

I think it's either Imaginary Friend or Growing Up is Getting Old..

MAD20

Wow if true those are good news. My two faves are still in. But come on VICTORIA, chances of success are higher with Imaginary Friend than with any of the other two, and that's a fact.

I bims

Veteran
That would indicate it's going to be "Growing up is getting old"?
I mean I would absolutely love that (could maybe even challenge France as my winner) but I saw a lot of people that put that in their last place while "Imaginary friend" was in most cases at least in the top 3.

empo21

Veteran
I mean it has to be Imaginary Friend, if not Ugly Cry (which I believe has been scrapped a long time ago tbh). Only video to hit 200k, while the others haven't even hit 100k.

Spotify streams
1. imaginary friend 24,278
2. growing up is getting old 12,828
3. dive into unknown 11,236
4. phantom pain 11,992
5. the funeral song 13,885

crashworld

Veteran
I mean it has to be Imaginary Friend, if not Ugly Cry (which I believe has been scrapped a long time ago tbh). Only video to hit 200k, while the others haven't even hit 100k.

Spotify streams
1. imaginary friend 24,278
2. growing up is getting old 12,828
3. dive into unknown 11,236
4. phantom pain 11,992
5. the funeral song 13,885

But Ugly Cry was released months ago. If she chose that, it feels like they are trolling us. Lol.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I think Imaginary Friend is more immediate than Growing up.. that said Growing Up is currently my 1st.. such a grower.. and I think the latter may also appeal to older people, where as Imaginary Friend is more one generation.. :)

crashworld

Veteran
I'm enjoying "Phantom Pain" more than I should. It's on repeat for the last couple of days. I think the inner emo-me has been awaken by Victoria. I'm putting "Imaginary Friend" and "Ugly Cry" on frequent spins too during the night when I'm about to sleep. The others not so much though.

Top Bottom