Getting up is growing old

If your world is breaking
And growing up is getting old
Know that you're worth saving
And getting up is all you've got​

Last edited by a moderator:

soulm8

The amount of likes is quite low.
Well, the amount of hating comments with Bulgarian nicknames are not low. They even write it in English so everyone can undertand😀😀😀 Nobody is saying she is slaying the internet. All i wish her for the final is to enjoy herself, shake it off and take this moment. 4Q in a row for Bulgaria, who would have thought…

musicfan

I like it, and it feels a bit more ambitious than last year's effort. Like Iceland I think she upped her game. Though her 2020 song was pleasant while I felt the Icelandic song was overhyped. The only major problem I had with the studio version was the clipped final note, just sounded too twee. Not so bad in the live. I like how the chorus of voices come in at the climax, maybe the quiet ending could come slightly sooner after that. She deserves a high placing.

soulm8

Once again, best of luck Viki! Try to enjoy yourself tonight! Every Bulgarian performance in the final has been miles better than in the Semi. Nervousness is part of the Bulgarian gene. 😀 So relax today, Viki and shock the bookies. ❤️

soulm8

I’m really proud of you, Viki. See you again in some years people. Lol
Bulgaria

soulm8

11th. Till today my biggest question is how Portugal 2017 slayed the TV vote with even slower song, with nothing exceptional for staging. Otherwise this result will open some eyes in the Bulgarian team if they have the chance to come back.

MAD20

I'm devastated with Victoria outside the top 10... How come Greece is in and Bulgaria out?!

soulm8

Bulgarian fans are actually angry and embarrassed by this Kirkorov drama! Sorry from us for this disgusting and shameful cheat!

musicfan

I liked the performance, except that she clipped that last note more than she did in the semi.

Chorizo

As expected, it was too boring for the televote and just a jury magnet.

A-lister

Veteran
Sorry Bulgaria, but kinda predicted this not to go down well with the public.

Chalga next year thank you , we need a contrast xcheer

A-lister

Veteran
She actually did fantastic. I think she just lost many of her points to songs like Switzerland. I am sure she would have done much better in a different year.

I am not sure I would say #18 with the public (when you're considered one of the hot contenders) to be "fantastic" xshrug

Although, I think she did a good vocal delivery on the final (better than the semi), but yeah the song simply is forgettable I'm sorry and I think the public thought so too...

tararaaam

I am not sure I would say #18 with the public (when you're considered one of the hot contenders) to be "fantastic" xshrug

Although, I think she did a good vocal delivery on the final (better than the semi), but yeah the song simply is forgettable I'm sorry and I think the public thought so too...
I actually never really liked the song. However, the staging and the performance really made it work for me. Simple, deep, not pretentious or snobbish, really good job.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Sorry :bg:, the Eurovision voters were more into rock all of a sudden and not into indie ballads. :/
That performance was winner vibes but oh well

tuorem

I will be quick (and won't beat a dead horse) but the moment she made the decision to go to Rotterdam with this song, I kind of knew it would be harder to draw people in.

Any of the other songs of her EP were more melodically memorable. Good for her she performed with a tune that meant a lot to her, but strategically-speaking, she took the highest risk imo.

Realest

Did better than expected.
0 Points from :gr: and :mk: is astonishing.

NeoTen

The lyrics were so touching and well-constructed (damn Swedish writers, they always deliver). This is the song, if you ask someone to guess who it was, they'd come up with all these western emo-pop artists' songs on with hundres of millions of views.
She actually did fantastic. I think she just lost many of her points to songs like Switzerland. I am sure she would have done much better in a different year.
Yep, I'm starting to wonder. She's probably would've done better in another year. :cry:

Top Bottom