2 1.4%

5 3.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Bulgaria-scaled.jpg

Realest

pardoESC

I have to say, the thing that suits me most about canceling the Eurovision, is the fact that I won't be able to see the performance of this song on the Eurovision stage, it's the one I personally, most awaited

crashworld

Veteran
Great that Victoria is coming back for the 2021 edition. I really see no reason for the broadcasters to dump their internally selected artist unless the artists themselves decline with reasons.

Last edited:

pardoESC

Just listened to Billie Eilish for the first (and last) Time and I definitely prefer Victoria.
The truth with that voice of hers, I don't know if she's an imitation of Billy Eilish, to me she looks like her twin sister in her voice

Preuss

This is probably the song I'm the most gutted over that we won't see in Rotterdam. It's so amazing, like for real, I want to listen to it when I'm working out or running. Last evening after a run, I was laying on the ground, feeling my heavy breath and put Victoria's song on.

However, I'm glad that she gets a second chance because now she can give us something as amazing as "Tears Getting Sober". Usually, I love Eurovision artists but don't really listen to other songs than their Eurovision song, so now it feels like a bonus that Victoria's giving me a second song because I think I'm gonna love it xlove

Preuss

I salute Bulgaria for bringing interesting content when it comes to their Eurovision entries, I wished more countries did that! It was so interesting when they posted the rehearsals of EQUINOX in 2018, and did a lot of interviews and behind the scenes stuff. It still bothers me that it didn’t come top ten, at least, but the staging was a hot mess. It still came 14th with that performance, so what could’ve been for «Bones» with a more stellar performance is something I’m occasionally thinking about, which is the thing I’m annoyed by now that I will never know how «Tears Getting Sober» would’ve fared in the contest. But unless Bulgaria really messed up the staging for this one, it would be a top ten for sure. I think, that if this were not win, then it would do something like pre-favorites Aram, Amir or Gabbani and place around 4th-6th place, and that would still be good if their ambitions actually never were to win as they stated earlier.

And I’m just basing this on patterns, so my claim is vague, but usually pre-favorites do well (to a certain degree, depends how they see it of course) - and TGS might not be comparable to Amir and Gabbani’s songs but their stagings (and vocals) were debatable, and I don’t think we would have had to worry about that from Bulgaria this year. I’ll still say that this would finish 6-8th at worst, and that it could’ve won if everything got together in Rotterdam

However I do not know for sure because I thought EQUINOX were a sure top ten till semi1 happened, but maybe TGS has a broader appeal than «Bones»...

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I salute Bulgaria for bringing interesting content when it comes to their Eurovision entries, I wished more countries did that! It was so interesting when they posted the rehearsals of EQUINOX in 2018, and did a lot of interviews and behind the scenes stuff. It still bothers me that it didn’t come top ten, at least, but the staging was a hot mess. It still came 14th with that performance, so what could’ve been for «Bones» with a more stellar performance is something I’m occasionally thinking about, which is the thing I’m annoyed by now that I will never know how «Tears Getting Sober» would’ve fared in the contest. But unless Bulgaria really messed up the staging for this one, it would be a top ten for sure. I think, that if this were not win, then it would do something like pre-favorites Aram, Amir or Gabbani and place around 4th-6th place, and that would still be good if their ambitions actually never were to win as they stated earlier.

And I’m just basing this on patterns, so my claim is vague, but usually pre-favorites do well (to a certain degree, depends how they see it of course) - and TGS might not be comparable to Amir and Gabbani’s songs but their stagings (and vocals) were debatable, and I don’t think we would have had to worry about that from Bulgaria this year. I’ll still say that this would finish 6-8th at worst, and that it could’ve won if everything got together in Rotterdam

However I do not know for sure because I thought EQUINOX were a sure top ten till semi1 happened, but maybe TGS has a broader appeal than «Bones»...

Omg "Bones" is one of my all time favorites. Such an amazing song!!!!

I don't get why people were so critical about the staging? What else should they have done with it?

For me it was an amazing and powerful performance xheart

Preuss

In my opinion, the staging was messy asf and didn't enchant the song at all. Those random movements during the chorus looked awful. Vocally you couldn't fault them though

Realest

The Songs she will perform.

• „Someone You Loved“ von Lewis Capaldi
  • „Falling“ von Harry Styles
  • „Dance Money“ von Tones and I
  • „I Love You“ von Billie Eilish
  • „Don’t Start Now“ von Dua Lipa
  • „If The World Was Ending“ von JP Saxe und Julia Michaels sowie
  • „Tears Getting Sober"

midnightsun

Veteran
2018 they messed up the staging, sadly xcry

Especially their live-voices. Too much screaming. It was a mess. But they were not the first country which couldn’t get it to work. They sent quality the last decade and they will send quality in the future. Just keep on going.

Top Bottom