4 2.7%

2 1.4%

5 3.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Bulgaria-scaled.jpg

Citelis

Yes, it might not be so. Or we'll never know as there are possibility the show will be cancelled this year.
So let's just enjoy the songs!! :love:
I know that this is more likely to get cancelled but in these threads i avoid discussing about it. So in case this edition ever happens i believe that it won't be bewteen Russia and Bulgaria!

Realest

hunty73

Amazing that people attack a young artist who wants to perform music,online,so people can watch in their own homes.Imagine if these idiots were around in WW2.They would of attacked Vera Lynn for singing to the troops.Its likely she had the ESC winner,or a very very good chance yet she isnt complaining.
Then again Oikotimes are the cess pit of ESC sites,and thats being kind

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance

giphy.gif

Literally everyone else has been doing online concerts via social media to cheer people up and ease tensions/anxieties.

And they wonder why no sane person takes them seriously or uses them as a credible news source.

Ezio

Veteran
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Kitakaze

This was probably their best chance for gold which must make it all the more bitter for the delegation.
Just send Victoria again and come up with a similar masterpiece. Please just don’t withdraw.

MalagaToledo

Banned
So sorry for Victoria and Bulgaria. The song was not my cup of tea nut still..

soulm8

iCard Eurovision Bulgaria

@bg_eurovision

We are extremely dissapointed to announce that the sponsorship contract between us and iCard will be terminated after
@victoriageorge_
's online concert on 28th of March. We are extremely grateful for their huge support and we hope to be able to work together in the future.

So, bye Bulgaria i guess......

hijirio

Veteran
Bulgaria, Lithuana, Iceland... It was the perfect opportunity for a victory for a country that has never won before. What a waste.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Instagram: Victoria said everyone should be allowed to perform their songs in 2021, mentioning every artist on the post comments section

Literally just beat me to it. :lol: She's not wrong, and they should.

Preuss

God, I feel for Victoria, especially because she's sponsored and her sponsors withdrew. I hope she'll be back next year, and it annoys me so much that "Tears Getting Sober" might be "wasted". Let's be real, the song was a contender this year, whether you liked it or not. Not saying for sure that it would've won, but it would do well, no doubt

and I guess Bulgaria really wants a good result again after EQUINOX (deserved better) and last year's break

Top Bottom