14 6.3%

9 4.1%

7 3.2%

8 3.6%

5 2.3%

12 5.4%

• Total voters

musicfan

I felt nothing in the performance or the staging, Macedonia gets criticised for the performance of a way more interesting song and this simple song because it's hyped escapes criticism from most.

tsegaye

Nice performance, I feel like they could've gone even more artsy though. The juries probably loved this but I don't think the televoters did as much, but it will probably be enough for a top 10 in the final.

mauve

Veteran
Liked the performance, but somehow it didn't really click or touch me as it should. Nevertheless a good performance. But not a winner.

LalehForWD

I was expecting for something better from them. :/

+1

It was a mess really, especially since they so clearly are aiming for a win. The singing was in chaos and going in all directions. They couldn't create the epic crescendo present in the studio version. To be honest it all seemed unrehearsed and unfinished. None of them was in control. Their staging is oversimplified as if they didn't have the time and strength to come up with a suitable idea. I would say epic fail of huge proportions. Bulgaria has a great song and a Eurovision win in their grasp. Will they let it slip due to own clumsiness?

tararaaam

This song isn't bad at all, yet feels pretentious and doesn't connect well to the audience. Yet, deserved finalist.

Realest

My Fav yesterday, but tbh im pretty sure that Bulgaria wont be in the Top10. Hopefully im Wrong.

LalehForWD

I've been reading some more including watched the good esckaz interview with the Bulgarian HOD. I understand better now and I guess they are in a process forward. They couldn't really exploit the momentum of their excellent song. I had it on repeat on Spotify for several days some weeks back and couldn't stop listen. A rare thing for me. I still hope they can if not fix the staging, so get the singing straight and win the whole thing.

After all and most important, they qualified!

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=4544]A-lister[/MENTION]

Do you like this GEM?

A-lister

Veteran
[MENTION=4544]A-lister[/MENTION]

Do you loke this GEM?

I find it OK , it's a decent song, but maybe overproduced somehow... feels slightly constructed.

I think it's the weakest Bulgarian entry in these last three editions, but it's still a decent song.

Poli > Kristian > Equinox

Deserved to qualify of course, no doubt, could deserve a top. 10 in the final, although for me it's more like a top. 15 (but then I look at all entries this year).

Mrm

Veteran
I find it OK , it's a decent song, but maybe overproduced somehow... feels slightly constructed.

I think it's the weakest Bulgarian entry in these last three editions, but it's still a decent song.

Poli > Kristian > Equinox

Deserved to qualify of course, no doubt, could deserve a top. 10 in the final, although for me it's more like a top. 15 (but then I look at all entries this year).

Uuuh I can't put like on this comment :p and I wanted.. :D

Veliko Turnovo 2019! xyes

Franzilein

I was somewhat indiferrent towards it throughout the performance, but that note at the end won me over. Holy crap, Zhana nailed it :lol:

mauve

Veteran
Bulgaria is falling like a rock in the odds any idea why?

No idea. I mean I like the song, but I can't connect to the vocalists. There is no real connection between them and the audience (Estonia has the same Problem, though I love the entry). But who knows really why the odds are this or that way? Anyone who does have an idea?:p

VedatiNet

the choreograpgy is not what I expected from Bulgaria. Camera work was not good. I really really like the song but I'm afraid is not going to be the winner. The screaming voice in the beggining and the end is not the voice of the girl in the group. Its 6th voice hehe but I love that screaming

Top Bottom