6 3.0%

5 2.5%

5 2.5%

0 0.0%

2 1.0%

3 1.5%

• Total voters

Milos-BC

I am so happy for her :D She really deserved to end well. The song stood out both in the semi and in the final. Congratulations to :bg: for getting the best result ever xcheer

I guess that whenever Bulgaria is in the final, it has to end in top 10 :D

ag89

Fantastic result for Bulgaria, well done! I didn't expect from Poli to beat "Voda", but she did.

Also, it's fantastic to see an unsuccessful country in Eurovision to go so high.

Speaking of her performance, there was something flat in semi final, I just couldn't get the song. But in the final she really stood out. I don't know why, but there was different energy or something else.

Also, one of the few returning acts that did better than in previous competition. Normally, returnees fail to leave the same or better impression. Deen, Kaliopi, Željko Joksimović, Dana International,...

Well done Bulgaria.

DanielLuis

I am so happy for her :D She really deserved to end well. The song stood out both in the semi and in the final. Congratulations to :bg: for getting the best result ever xcheer

I guess that whenever Bulgaria is in the final, it has to end in top 10
:D

Correction: top 5 :D

tuorem

When I thought I was starting to have a decent order in my personal top ten, Poli decided to turn it into a huge mess xheat The song is growing on me big time, I mean I liked it from the get-go, but it continues to climb in my ranking xlove

dezbee2008

Homegirl did it!!!! She may not have won Eurovision, but I am happy with her result. Qualifying was a big achievement already, but coming 4th overall in the final? I am just amazed. I knew from the beginning that it was gonna be her year, and she slayed. So I am proud to be her fan from America, and I hope she'll have some type of role at Eurovision soon, i.e. spokesperson maybe?

Anyway, well done, Poli. :bg: :us:

Kashone

Poli said on local tv show, she's currently negotiating with Sony Music Entertainment xcheer It seems ESC still can boost up carriers, after all :mrgreen:

MonkeyJaw

Speaking of her performance, there was something flat in semi final, I just couldn't get the song. But in the final she really stood out. I don't know why, but there was different energy or something else.

Well done Bulgaria.
Precisely this. The song was the best in the show to me. It came after a few really boring songs, she was on edge. The song's message is really good. Bulgaria deserved to win in my book.

MonkeyJaw

Sorry for double posting, but is there a "live version" of the original song out there? By that I mean a recorded version where the silly voice in the beginning is removed, like it was in Stockholm. There might be some other differences in it as well.

tuorem

Sorry for double posting, but is there a "live version" of the original song out there? By that I mean a recorded version where the silly voice in the beginning is removed, like it was in Stockholm. There might be some other differences in it as well.

965-7-1d68d96781471203efdd7d433fa800f4.gif

MonkeyJaw

:lol: I honestly didn't like that, it reminded me too much of that incredibly overplayed song (here at least) Faded.
I think it's just much better with that flute thing! The audience went berserk! xheya

Edward

I really didn't like that bit either, sounds like Crazy Frog on helium.

Since we're at it have to say I also disliked that vocal slip à la Kesha in Lidia Isacs' song, probably that bit ruined the song for some.

Dessi

About one month ago, the final, ESC 2016...
...and the ONLY song that still is on my "all top ten" is POLI GENOVA!!! GOD I love this song!!! xheatxheatxheartxheartxyaaayxyaaay

Nicholas123

Poli was a guest at MAD Video Music Awards last night at Athens! She performed her ESC entry in a new version, which is half in greek with Dimitra Papadea (aka Demy) - off topic : Demy is already rumored as our representative for ESC 2017 :mrgreen:

13510893_1271429609564641_7853775324935873739_n.jp  g

And here is a fan recording video of the performance :D

MonkeyJaw

Is there a "live version" of the original song out there? By that I mean a recorded version where the silly voice in the beginning is removed, like it was in Stockholm. There might be some other differences in it as well.
Anybody? No? Dust.

Greekboy

The official video of Demy (Hotly rumored to represent Greece in ESC 2017) in a duet with Poli Genova of "If Love Was a Crime" at this year's MAD Video Music Awards.

John1

The official video of Demy (Hotly rumored to represent Greece in ESC 2017) in a duet with Poli Genova of "If Love Was a Crime" at this year's MAD Video Music Awards.

I'd say that Demy's ILWAC version is "okay-ish", even though her voice seems to be powerful and good.

However, I don't know... there's something in this Greek version, which disturbs me and my ears. :?
It sounds like Demy is trying to copy and imitate Poli, whereas she's not as great as Poli actually is.

Oshawott

What the actor's name in the music video? :confused::twisted:

Top Bottom