5 2.5%

5 2.5%

0 0.0%

2 1.0%

3 1.5%

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
Still the best song of 2016 and one of the best performances, if this would have been Russia or Australia it would have won but still faired better than I feared it would so big congrats to a well deserved top. 5 Bulgaria and Poli xcheer xclap

A-lister

Veteran
Well deserved, wonderful comeback. :) My #2 of the year.

Respect, no diaspora, no politics, no bff, no special treatment, just a great song.

This

xclap

Bulgaria simply made the top. 5 based on the very merits it should be = The song! (great entry and performance)

As I wrote before, had this been the Russian (diaspora #1) or Australian (EBU and jury sweetheart #1) then it would have probably won...

Mii11

Im so happy for Bulgaria xlove After years of being discrimnated and underrated, finally they ended up in Top 5! BTW 3 out of 6 entries in Top 6 are billingual. Also Austria was in Top 10 in the televoting. That's a huge improvement since last year. Hopefully next year we will hear even more songs sung in native languages

A-lister

Veteran
Im so happy for Bulgaria xlove After years of being discrimnated and underrated, finally they ended up in Top 5! BTW 3 out of 6 entries in Top 6 are billingual. Also Austria was in Top 10 in the televoting. That's a huge improvement since last year. Hopefully next year we will hear even more songs sung in native languages

Let's hope, but the juries are still mostly pushing the safe middle-of-the-road pop in English with few exceptions... and we see the decline in both song quality and diversity (musical and cultural and linguistic) by each year... hopefully this win could make 2017 more interesting.

Terence

This

xclap

Bulgaria simply made the top. 5 based on the very merits it should be = The song! (great entry and performance)

As I wrote before, had this been the Russian (diaspora #1) or Australian (EBU and jury sweetheart #1) then it would have probably won...

You are SO right there! I never believed Bulgaria would replicate their 2007 success but they did!
Hope they will stay for longer and never take breaks now.

musicfan

She's cute and had energy but really I didn't think the vocal was that amazing. The Spanish one was just as good in that sense.

A-lister

Veteran
She's cute and had energy but really I didn't think the vocal was that amazing. The Spanish one was just as good in that sense.

Spain was indeed very underrated, but it's not just about the vocals, Poli did good for the type of performance she put up, in the end of the day it should be a contest about who has the best song and not just vocal abilities (for the latter we have all those crappy Idol, X-factor etc. shows). If vocals is the first to be judged, then why even send original songs in the first place then?

alca

I am still so excited about Poli! I literally don't care about any other result. Not even about my other 3 favorites (Malta, Czechia and Spain). I just watch the performance over and over again and that close up at the beginning, the intro of the music and the audience's ovation makes me feel as if I'm watching the winner's reprise! I just ADORE it! AMAZING POLI!!!! xlove xlove xlove

Dessi

I am still so excited about Poli! I literally don't care about any other result. Not even about my other 3 favorites (Malta, Czechia and Spain). I just watch the performance over and over again and that close up at the beginning, the intro of the music and the audience's ovation makes me feel as if I'm watching the winner's reprise! I just ADORE it! AMAZING POLI!!!! xlove xlove xlove

Me too!!! :D xyaaayxheart
I voted 45 times for Poli! :D
I wish she had ended higher... xlove

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
My biggest grower this year. It was my 22nd before the contest and now it is somewhere in top10, imo, the live performance was really nice and Poli is such an amazing artist. I am so happy for Poli and all :bg:, guys, you did very well this year! Good luck next year!

Dessi

How did you vote 44 times? At least trough the cellphone every number can only have 20 votes.

One phone with a fixed line (family telephone), two cellphones with different owners. :D Totally 60 votes.

GermanBango

I almost forgot ... Congrats :bg: and Poli on your best ever result xshifty
I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed by her Semifinal performance but yesterday everything was on point.

Carian

I almost forgot ... Congrats :bg: and Poli on your best ever result xshifty
I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed by her Semifinal performance but yesterday everything was on point.

Totally agree with you. There was something off with her semifinal performance, and I couldn't put my finger on what actually bothered me. But last night, she was in for the win. In the end, it is quite funny to see that she was "only" fifth in her semi and fourth in the final :)

Quent91

This song is definitly a big and good surprise for me :D I keep listening to it since Saturday ! Bulgaria totaly deserves its 4th place and I hope we'll see Poli again very soon at Eurovision :D

macmillanandwife

Poli returns on Bulgarian grounds :)

Cij2BUlVAAEcRPD.jpg:large

CiiH9M0WgAEt8_M.jpg:large

I am so happy for Poli she achieved 4th place! Congratulations to her and to you Bulgaria! I felt like she was the biggest winner of a night of many winners! I was cheering for her all the way from the :us:!

Top Bottom