20 6.8%

20 6.8%

15 5.1%

15 5.1%

11 3.7%

64 21.7%

• Total voters

FedererBulgaria

I also voted for Bulgaria, at first I wasn't fond of the idea of her being alone on stage to this type of entry.. for instance I didn't like her performance in the national selection.. but she did a great job here...

Feel genuinely sorry for Bulgaria missing out a spot in the final for a second year in a row, when they deserved it (just like last year) :(

(hug)

handeyener

Once more Bulgaria was robbed!!!!!!!!, totally unfair, i saw this as a qualifier instead of Malta. I enjoyed Sofi´s performance.

CPV4931

Bulgaria was robbed last year with Poli Genova.
This year, they sent a strong song, but imo the performance was just crap.
And so they didn´t have a chance in this strong second Semi.

alca

I also voted for Bulgaria, at first I wasn't fond of the idea of her being alone on stage to this type of entry.. for instance I didn't like her performance in the national selection.. but she did a great job here...

Feel genuinely sorry for Bulgaria missing out a spot in the final for a second year in a row, when they deserved it (just like last year) :(

You mean 3rd year in a row! I voted for Bulgaria too! My 4th favourite in the entire contest! But they kinda had it coming. Alone on stage, bad outfit... But I still loved the performance! And when the camera showed her during the results' announcement when there was only one country left... She knew it wasn't her. I felt so sorry. :(

CC92

I found her performance totally stunning. :) Only the first seconds sounded a bit weird but that should have been something technical. I am interested in how many votes this got.

94ayd

To be honest, when the performance began, I had a bad feeling and was 100% sure it would miss. It just didn't work with her alone and going left-right, while the camera is moving, it was a hot mess, IMO. The semi was so bad, that it deserved to qualify, though. I hope BNT learn that the song and singer aren't everything, they need to think up ideas for the presentation, too... I've no idea where she coulda finished. 11th to 18th is all possible, IMO. :lol:

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Bulgaria were robbed last year, this time they got exactly what they deserved for fielding such a terrible song. The performance was 7 shades of awful too. No doubt it finished last.

A-lister

Veteran
You mean 3rd year in a row! I voted for Bulgaria too! My 4th favourite in the entire contest! But they kinda had it coming. Alone on stage, bad outfit... But I still loved the performance! And when the camera showed her during the results' announcement when there was only one country left... She knew it wasn't her. I felt so sorry. :(

No, second year in a row :lol: I didn't like Miro's entry, but both Poli and Sofi deserved qualification.

Actually, I think her performance went well. Yes, she was alone, but unlike the NF performance it actually worked and the clothing this time around was pretty good I think.

alca

^ Oh I LOVED Miro's song! I was pissed they decided to go for the bilingual version. It ruined everything. But anyway. :)

I won't comment Sofi's clothes. People are gonna kill me in here! :lol:

alca

^ Well that's up to the taste again (not that I find her attractive) but certainly they could have picked better clothes. And again the clothes couldn't save her but if you add the clothes, dancers and few more details things might have been different now.

Anyway I still ADORE the song and I will keep listening to it for many many years! :D

A-lister

Veteran
^ Well that's up to the taste again (not that I find her attractive) but certainly they could have picked better clothes. And again the clothes couldn't save her but if you add the clothes, dancers and few more details things might have been different now.

Anyway I still ADORE the song and I will keep listening to it for many many years! :D

Surely it's taste, but she just doesn't have things going for her as let's say the Greek singer for instance, and it's just a fact.

I think the clothing were miles better than during the national selection though. I guess I would have preferred dancers aswell, but surprisingly it did work well I think.

And yeah, being a song contest, this deserved atleast to qualify and I feel sorry for Bulgaria :(

BGN

The decision to be alone was made by Sofi herself and I think it was the right one.
Then the team, which made bulgarian national final, had to think about how to compensate this. And in my opinion the camerawork and the effects replaced successfully the dancers.
So this is not the reason...
But big thanks to all people, who voted for us...
Maybe 2013 will be finally our year...who knows..

Jim

The song was quite good (although it was so Balkan), her performance was excellent but her clothes and all the stage presentation was tragic... but good luck to her next plans!

Miguel

The decision to be alone was made by Sofi herself and I think it was the right one.
Then the team, which made bulgarian national final, had to think about how to compensate this. And in my opinion the camerawork and the effects replaced successfully the dancers.
So this is not the reason...
But big thanks to all people, who voted for us...
Maybe 2013 will be finally our year...who knows..

She was fine on stage. She has a great stage presence. Sometimes, less is more. I'm glad her performance didn't look like a circus. She's a classy lady. I loved it!

Kashone

***** this.. 11th place and equal points with the 10th Norway.. it's official - we're the unluckiest country this year. :?

Top Bottom