• Total voters

Pedram

Disgusting
Horrible

Bulgaria was best Sofi was best

Damn to Germany France and UK and their vote

A-lister

Veteran
Sofi did a great job, I wasn't really fond of the idea of her alone, but I take everything back.

I feel very sorry for Bulgaria AGAIN missing the final when you AGAIN deserved to qualify... I don't get the hate for this country, they are almost as bad off as the Benelux and central European ones in this :(

^^the only good song from Bulg was WATER and it came 5th in the final.. if u send s**ts like this u won't reach the final of course :) Saviyorum sani sagapoğ poleğ... F**ing sentences for reaching more points made Bulgaria a big ''BYEEEE''

A-lister

Veteran
^^the only good song from Bulg was WATER and it came 5th in the final.. if u send s**ts like this u won't reach the final of course :) Saviyorum sani sagapoğ poleğ... F**ing sentences for reaching more points made Bulgaria a big ''BYEEEE''

It was miles above the Turkish entry this year, but some doesn't have major ultra nationalistic diaspora to help out.

Pedram

shut up idiot

iori2

i agree that the song was terrible. The only good participant we have send after the 5th place in 2007 was Poli Genova, but she didn't qualified too. I think we should really stop participating in this contest for three reasons:
1. Inability to choose a good pop song for Eurovision
2. Unpopularity in Bulgaria. Actually nobody gives a **** about Eurovision in my country, people only hate that contest
3. No political friends to rely on

Grinch

Your song was fun to listen and Sofi did a great job. I'm surprised you didn't qualify, the audience seemed to like a lot :/

Interrail

OK, I have to admit smth....I voted for Sofi tonight:lol:.
I knew this song doesn't stand a chance...it looked so poor and empty on stage...she needed some back up....dancers...and smth...but I liked her soooo muuuuch...I had to vote:D
I knew she won't qualify, but I really wanted to support her;) And song was FUN, unlike half of songs that qualified:?

Pedram

OK, I have to admit smth....I voted for Sofi tonight:lol:.
I knew this song doesn't stand a chance...it looked so poor and empty on stage...she needed some back up....dancers...and smth...but I liked her soooo muuuuch...I had to vote:D
I knew she won't qualify, but I really wanted to support her;) And song was FUN, unlike half of songs that qualified:?
Yeah I agree with you she needed some dancers.
Maybe I was too angry sorry.

Yamarus

I liked her! I would've prefered that rather than Turkey!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I voted for Sofi tonight. Im really sad she didnt get through. It was a dazzling performance and I disagree with what many say about the song needing dancers. I think Sofi fills the stage herself with her warmth and character. Catchiest song this year and very well performed. Deserved a place in the final for sure.

A-lister

Veteran
I voted for Sofi tonight. Im really sad she didnt get through. It was a dazzling performance and I disagree with what many say about the song needing dancers. I think Sofi fills the stage herself with her warmth and character. Catchiest song this year and very well performed. Deserved a place in the final for sure.

I also voted for Bulgaria, at first I wasn't fond of the idea of her being alone on stage to this type of entry.. for instance I didn't like her performance in the national selection.. but she did a great job here...

Feel genuinely sorry for Bulgaria missing out a spot in the final for a second year in a row, when they deserved it (just like last year) :(

Top Bottom