Contact us

British Columbia

RevNet

Australia did it here again. :lol: Voting has been sent! I hope it's not too late...

Nope. Not too late. You were close, though! :p

For everyone else, y'all have a little under two hours to send in your PMs with your votes. I might extend it a day if I don't get another PM by the deadline.

RevNet

Well, the time has come and passed...but since I'm a nice guy, I am going to extend it a day. Therefore, you will have until 5 PM CST tomorrow, which is almost a full 24 hours from the time of this post. So, get your votes in, please.

RevNet

The time has come and passed, and I have sent in the entry for WV98 just now. Though this means that the room is now officially closed, you can still hear the songs I posted in this room, because one of them might become my next entry. Just so you know, we will use the I-V voting system again for WV99.

Ausesken

I was going to vote when you posted the songs, but as I decided not to take part this edition my votes would have been useless xD. I will vote in the next one then.

Himan

Next time just take the names and do something like this [MENTION=10344]RevNet[/MENTION] :p

RevNet

Well, once again, I failed to qualify for the final. Time to open this green room back up.

This means that you'll be getting a fresh batch of songs to choose from. This also means that from the time of this post, you'll have ten (10) days to consider the songs below, one of which could be my entry for WV99:

Song #1

Song #2

Song #3

Song #4

Song #5

Song #6

Same as last time, we are using the I-V voting system introduced. In case you need a refresher on it, here it is:

I - Superior
II - Excellent
III - Good
IV - Fair
V - Poor

Since I'm giving y'all plenty to time to vote, I would like for you to, in your PM, explain why you voted the way you did for each song. You'll have until Thursday, September 20th at 5 PM CDT to send in your votes via PM.

To make things a bit more fun this time, you can also send in suggestions for my entry (via PM) if you aren't feeling any of the six songs above. Just be warned that it could get subjected to the I-V voting system above.

Have fun listening, folks!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Looks like a hot selection of songs, will vote tomorrow! :D
I'm sorry you did not qualify and got a poor result again, I thought this time you would do a little better :( oh well...

RevNet

This is your reminder that I need your votes by this upcoming Thursday at 5 PM CDT, which is 3 days and change from the time of this post. Please try not to wait and make me chase you down like this:

giphy.gif

RevNet

Well, today's the due date for votes, and I have gotten no votes at all. Therefore, I am giving you all an extra two days to send in your votes. You now have until this Saturday at 5 PM CDT to do so.

RevNet

I have just now sent my entry for WV99. Therefore, this green room is now closed and no more votes will be accepted. Feel free to listen to the songs I have linked in here, because one of those might become my next entry.

RevNet

Since I changed regions, this green room is indefinitely closed until further notice. Go ahead and archive it.

RevNet

Hey all. Decided to try this Green Room deal again, since I'm now the BC juror once again. I know I said that I had an entry lined up, but that was before I changed regions. The six potential entries are below. Two of them, however, are by the same group, so keep that in mind when voting:

Song #1

Song #2

Song #3

Song #4

Song #5

Song #6

The scoring system y'all will be using is the same one as before. If you need a reminder of what that is, along with the associated point amounts, look below:

I - Superior (10 points)
II - Excellent (8)
III - Good (6)
IV - Fair (4)
V - Poor (2)

If you like, you can also give a song no points if you really don't care for the song.

Send your PM containing how you've voted to me ("RevNet"). I want these votes by this Sunday the 20th at 5 PM CST, but I might extend the deadline a day (to the following Monday the 21st) if I get enough PMs from y'all. If I don't get any PMs from y'all, then I'll go with my initial plans of sending one of these songs anyway.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=10344]RevNet[/MENTION] the link to song 1 doesn't work.

RevNet

You've only got about six hours left to submit your votes before I submit my entry for WV104. Get to it, y'all!

RevNet

Well, dang.

Since I didn't qualify for WV104, below are six songs from returning acts. One of these songs might be my entry for WV105:

Song #1

Song #2

Song #3

Song #4

Song #5

Song #6

I say "might", because if you don't care for any of the above songs, I am open to suggestions from you via PM, but with one caveat:

You have to listen to and score/rank all six of the above songs first. Now, you don't got to listen to them the whole way through, but if you want to, go ahead.

Whether you have suggestions or not, we will be using the voting system below, which is the same as before. Here is a refresher:

I - Superior (10 points)
II - Excellent (8 points)
III - Good (6 points)
IV - Fair (4 points)
V - Poor (2 points)

You can also give two or more songs the same rank. You can also listen to one of the six above songs and not give it any points, if you like.

You will have until Sunday, February 10th at 5 PM CST (which is almost 11 days from the time of this post) to send me your votes and suggestions via PM. This might seem like a lot of time, but I don't want you to just wait around to send me your votes and suggestions. I want them as soon as possible. That way, I'll have more votes and I can have a better idea of where to go with my entry and backup.

Top Bottom