Contact us

British Columbia

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well you did ask for other suggestions. xshrug

SaladBreak

Did you even listen to the four songs I had up? Can you at least do that for me?

Regardless of what I think of the 4 songs, I still wanted to suggest you this artist which happens to be from BC since you said you are open for suggestions, and I think there is a little chance you stumbled upon her before, so... Take it or leave it. And yes, I did give them a listen, but I didn't listen to them start to finish.

RevNet

Regardless of what I think of the 4 songs, I still wanted to suggest you this artist which happens to be from BC since you said you are open for suggestions, and I think there is a little chance you stumbled upon her before, so... Take it or leave it. And yes, I did give them a listen, but I didn't listen to them start to finish.

And I thank you for the suggestions, although the chance of me choosing either of those are slim to none. I am sorry about getting on to ya. :p Hope it doesn't happen again.

RevNet

I have gotten no votes from y'all. If this is the case after tomorrow, I'll just pick one of the four I have.

Himan

Hey I've voted. Please take your own favorite if I was the only vote :)

ferret

I voted on my own system, hope my points will be counted. :lol:

RevNet

I've decided to get over myself for losing WV96, and make my own banner for the room and post it for all to see. That's all.

RevNet

Well, wouldn't you know it? I didn't qualify for the final. So you know what that means! A fresh batch of songs for y'all to choose from.

Since I didn't really have a voting system in place last time, I let everyone vote however they wanted. This time, however, I'm going to take y'all back to my high school band days in order to retrieve the voting system which we will use. As a trombone player in this band, I would go to quite a few marching band competitions around my part of the world (the northern half of Alabama, if y'all must know), and at these competitions, based on their marching, musicality, and their color guards, majorettes, and the drum majors, bands were rated thusly:

I - Superior
II - Excellent
III - Good
IV - Fair
V - Poor

This is how you'll be ranking the songs below:

Song #1

Song #2

Song #3

Song #4

Song #5

Song #6

Song #7

Song #8

Since I didn't qualify for the WV97 Final, y'all have a bit more time than usual. You have until August 29th at 5 PM CST, which is 10 days and 30 minutes from now, to send in your votes via PM. Thank you for your cooperation!

Edit: Also, feel free in your PM to compliment or criticize any or all of the songs above.

RevNet

A couple of things real quick:

-You don't have to wait until the last day to send in your votes. In fact, I would go as far as to say not to wait. I say this knowing that I gave you all plenty of time. IOW: If you got 'em, send 'em!

-The more PMs I get, the better it'll be. I am hoping that by the 29th, I'll have gotten PMs from at least five of y'all.

RevNet

Don't want to alarm y'all, but I have only gotten votes from two of y'all, and there's two days left. Now that WV97 has ended, maybe I'll get more votes.

RevNet

Well, it's about eight hours to go, and I have gotten votes from no one other than the two folks that have voted already. If I don't get votes within the next eight hours, I might just not even consider these votes in what I choose for WV98.

ferret

Australia did it here again. :lol: Voting has been sent! I hope it's not too late...

Top Bottom