Bosnia & Herzegovina

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

2l4xcAS.jpg

ARTIST: Maya Berovic feat. Jala Brat & Buba Corelli

Maya-Berovic.jpg

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Maja Berović (born 8 July 1987), known by her stage name Maya, is a Bosnian pop-folk singer. Born in a village near Sarajevo, her professional career began when she was signed to Belgrade-based record label Grand Production, aged 19. She has since become one of the leading pop singers in the region, with five studio albums and multiple singles.

Jasmin Fazlić (born 16 October 1986), better known by his stage names Jala or Jala Brat, is a Bosnian rapper. He represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 together with Dalal Midhat-Talakić, Deen and Ana Rucner. He is the co-author of the 2016 Bosnian Eurovision entry "Ljubav je". He's mostly known for his work alongside Bosnian rapper Buba Corelli, with whom he has over 30 songs, including two albums.

Amar Hodžić (born 22 September 1989), known by his stage name Buba Corelli is a Bosnian rapper known for known for the speed and manner of rapping. He began rapping around 2004, even recording his first song with a friend in a group called the Corelli Duo, where his stage name comes from. When the Corelli duo broke up, Hodžić didn't rap again until 2009. Soon Hodžić took the stage name Buba Corelli and met Jasmin Fazlić, known as Jala Brat. The two began collaborating recording the EP Sin City, released in March 2013.

SOURCE: Maya Berović - Wikipedia,Jala Brat - Wikipedia, Buba Corelli - Wikipedia

SONG: To me radi

LYRICS (Bosnian)

Ref.: [MAYA]

Na rukama tvojim stoji prsteni sad zlatni

Kasni su sati opet si nevjeran

Na mukama gorim dodiri su alarmantni

Mi smo riskantni k'o brak i nevjera

[JALA & BUBA]

A to me radi, to me, to me radi

[MAYA]

U gradu bi svaka htjela te

A nema te k'o pustinja vode

Vrela noć, ja spremam se

(Tijelo gori ispod garderobe)

Znam da treba me

Treba neko da sam plen

I kada tako gleda me

Nema veze što je njen

[JALA & BUBA]

Ja nikad nisam osjećao se tako

Gubim razum kada vidim kako pleše

Zato nikad nikom nisam prišao ovako

Kad' gledam te u prsima me steže

Ti si neosvojiv tron, ta mala me radi

Drugi su samo pijuni, ovdje sam ja komandant

Mi smo neosporiv spoj, ma ta mala je dijamant

I džaba što nisi sama, opet ću te pijan zvat'

Jer on ti ne može dat', džaba mu keš i zlato

?Ljubiti vrat?, mala izgledaš elegantno

Sijaš u tami k'o magija, navodiš me na to

Dok tijelo savijaš igraš se sa vatrom

[JALA & BUBA]

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:

Impressive

Banned
I hope you will be back soon :)

Celia

I loved your songs from :ba: , so I'll join the crowd and say I hope you come back soon! xrunhug

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - back at the spotlight

Well, :ba: is back on the huge scene after a break and myself with it as well xcheer :D

What to say in this introduction that is already not known about :ba: in one way or another. The fashion of switching the genres and trying to be fresh that I forced in WV since the start (especially in my first two regions) is mostly influenced by what :ba: was doing in ESC (especially in the period from 2006 to 2012), and that is what I really liked and respected. That is my own philosophy as well. And I guess that, knowing this, it was just a matter of time when the two of us will finally meet, and when will I take over :ba: in WV :D

:ba: as a country is full of various contrasts and that is seen on its historical, political, geoological, sociological.......... basically, on every level, and music, that we talk about, is no different. There is literally everything to find here, starting from turbo-folk, to common pop sounds that we all heard and serious heavy metal. Fusions and mixes of various genres are also very common. Such standings give a huge number of combinations and that is also one of the reasons why I will certainly enjoy my stay in :ba: (and I am planning to stay for a long time here) and why I will try to make you enjoy the songs I will offer as well :D It will be challenging, but I will not run away from it.

Hele. and Little were doing a fantastic job in this region before me, and I will give my best to continue this in the way it is expected (song-wise) :D

Preparations for WV 26 will start tomorrow and more details about my first entry in :ba: will be known very soon :D

Hele.

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - back at the spotlight

xcheer xheart xcheer xheart xcheer xheart
We are neighbors now! I think our voting will be even more similar now (cause statistics are showing that for me you are most similar person in voting :mrgreen:)! xrofl xrofl xrofl xrofl xrofl

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Regina - ?????????

As I stated earlier, :ba: will soon reveal its plans for WV 26! :D

My first (and comeback :D ) entry in :ba: is selected internally. The entry for WV 26 will be a secret for some time, but I can reveal the name of the group that will perform it. It is:

Regina

Grupa-Regina-1.jpg

This song is very special for me, and I believe it is ideal for my first entry in :ba: :D

Milos-BC

The only thing I can say now is that the song is quite "theatrical" :D

Tinchey

Kad poludimo u dvoje, ništa moje nije moje xsing xheart

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I hope for something like their great ESC entry, because I didn't like anything else I've heard from them, and it wasn't in that style but it was more rock and less ethnic. :p

Milos-BC

Hmmm, this one is the opposite, I would say that the ethnic parts are dominant and the rockish ones are on minimum (if there are any at all, now when I think about it! :lol: ) :mrgreen: :D

It is not quite like "Bistra voda"..........but, from all of their songs (at least that I know :lol: ), this one is definetly the closest to that xcheer :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Hmmm, this one is the opposite, I would say that the ethnic parts are dominant and the rockish ones are on minimum (if there are any at all, now when I think about it! :lol: ) :mrgreen: :D

It is not quite like "Bistra voda"..........but, from all of their songs (at least that I know :lol: ), this one is definetly the closest to that xcheer :D

Ah, nice then! Looking forward to it :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I hope the same as Foti and Anna. And Anna is right, undoubtedly the best entry from 2009! xlove

Apparently, a very nice choice, my friend, and welcome back with :ba:! (which should never have left in the first place!:D) xrunhug

Milos-BC

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Regina - Bježi dok sam mlad

Bosnia%20&%20Herzegovina.png
WV 26:
Regina - Bježi dok sam mlad