Bosnia & Herzegovina

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

2l4xcAS.jpg

ARTIST: Maya Berovic feat. Jala Brat & Buba Corelli

Maya-Berovic.jpg

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Maja Berović (born 8 July 1987), known by her stage name Maya, is a Bosnian pop-folk singer. Born in a village near Sarajevo, her professional career began when she was signed to Belgrade-based record label Grand Production, aged 19. She has since become one of the leading pop singers in the region, with five studio albums and multiple singles.

Jasmin Fazlić (born 16 October 1986), better known by his stage names Jala or Jala Brat, is a Bosnian rapper. He represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 together with Dalal Midhat-Talakić, Deen and Ana Rucner. He is the co-author of the 2016 Bosnian Eurovision entry "Ljubav je". He's mostly known for his work alongside Bosnian rapper Buba Corelli, with whom he has over 30 songs, including two albums.

Amar Hodžić (born 22 September 1989), known by his stage name Buba Corelli is a Bosnian rapper known for known for the speed and manner of rapping. He began rapping around 2004, even recording his first song with a friend in a group called the Corelli Duo, where his stage name comes from. When the Corelli duo broke up, Hodžić didn't rap again until 2009. Soon Hodžić took the stage name Buba Corelli and met Jasmin Fazlić, known as Jala Brat. The two began collaborating recording the EP Sin City, released in March 2013.

SOURCE: Maya Berović - Wikipedia,Jala Brat - Wikipedia, Buba Corelli - Wikipedia

SONG: To me radi

LYRICS (Bosnian)

Ref.: [MAYA]

Na rukama tvojim stoji prsteni sad zlatni

Kasni su sati opet si nevjeran

Na mukama gorim dodiri su alarmantni

Mi smo riskantni k'o brak i nevjera

[JALA & BUBA]

A to me radi, to me, to me radi

[MAYA]

U gradu bi svaka htjela te

A nema te k'o pustinja vode

Vrela noć, ja spremam se

(Tijelo gori ispod garderobe)

Znam da treba me

Treba neko da sam plen

I kada tako gleda me

Nema veze što je njen

[JALA & BUBA]

Ja nikad nisam osjećao se tako

Gubim razum kada vidim kako pleše

Zato nikad nikom nisam prišao ovako

Kad' gledam te u prsima me steže

Ti si neosvojiv tron, ta mala me radi

Drugi su samo pijuni, ovdje sam ja komandant

Mi smo neosporiv spoj, ma ta mala je dijamant

I džaba što nisi sama, opet ću te pijan zvat'

Jer on ti ne može dat', džaba mu keš i zlato

?Ljubiti vrat?, mala izgledaš elegantno

Sijaš u tami k'o magija, navodiš me na to

Dok tijelo savijaš igraš se sa vatrom

[JALA & BUBA]

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:

Little

I don't want to give any hints... also if I intend to explain the reasons of my choice, after the entry will be revealed, because I had to choose among different singers and songs and the choice of starting with the singer I chose isn't random.
Here's the reason for which I decided to send what I sent: Maya Sar was the singer that introduced me to the wonderful Bosnian music world, so I had to thank her sending a song from her as my first entry in WV with Bosnia! xcheer

Enjoy this: xup

Btw, I'm sure I won't pass the SF xrofl2, but it doesn't matter... I send what I like and I share it with you all, that is the spirit of every contest, imo!!! :)

Little

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina// WV16: Maya Sar - Krive riječi

Thanks! Good luck to you too! xup

Celia

I had the feeling you would send Maya at some point when I read you had :ba: :D it's a very nice song xheart I would have chosen Nespretno but this one is lovely too, so best of luck!xlove

Little

You're right, but she's fantastic... I liked all her songs so far and saw that I have also other singers to send, I have to do some (agonizing) choices about her songs...
The real pity is that the album she has just released isn't available in Italy... I tried to search for it both in Spotify and iTunes, but nothing to do! xcry1

Little

Thanks to all :ba: voters! xhug
I didn't expect to qualify, so... grazie mille!!! xrose xrose xrose

Little

As far as the grand final is concerned:

:8: UK, Germany, (my top2, lol) Harjumaa
:7: Taiwan
:4: Switzerland, Russia, Uusimaa, Lazio
:3: Jamaica, Southern USA, London
:2: Attica
:1: England, Turkey

xthank xthank xthank

xhug xhug xhug

xlove xlove xlove

Btw I wasn't last, because of Sweden that didn't vote! XD :? And I have to say a "special thanks" to Danny that didn't vote, allowing my first grand final! xkiss xrofl2 Now, the "thanks moment" concerning the sf.

:12: Taiwan xbow
:8: Germany, Hatjumaa, USA
:5: Argentina, Moldova
:4: Albania, Croatia, France, Lazio, Norway
:2: Finland

xthank xthank xthank

xhug xhug xhug

xlove xlove xlove

"Thanks moment" for REJU voters:
:12: UK xbow
:7: London
:5: Switzerland
:3: Norrland, Jamaica, Ukraine

xthank xthank xthank

xhug xhug xhug

xlove xlove xlove

Here's my voting:

Bosnia's votes for the grand final
Germany 12
United Kingdom 10
Georgia 8
Southern USA 7
Australia 6
Istanbul 5
Italy 4
Faroe Islands 3
Switzerland 2
France 1

Bosnia's votes for SF1
Georgia 12
Germany 10
Croatia 8
Lazio 7
Cyprus 6
Argentina 5
Morocco 4
Taiwan 3
Rwanda 2
France 1

Georgia was the song that obsessed me after the SF. But probably I listened to it so much times that I got a bit bored and in the final it got only 8 points. :p Thanks to Georgia for having taken this amazing singer, Katie melua, with this song... I already knew and liked her another time in WV (with "Happy Place"... Adel took her, if I'm not wrong), but "The Flood" really impressed me! xbow

Little

Enjoy the :ba: entry for WV17: xcheer

Little

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina// WV17: Eldin Huseinbegović - Strijela Sudbine

Thank you Nich! :)

Little

Because this time I needed 3 non-voting people: only 1 (like in WV16) wasn't enough! xrofl2

Little

Thanks to

:12: Attica
:10: Portugal, Finland
:8: Harjumaa, Greece
:7: the UK
:5: Azerbaijan, Moldova, Svealand
:4: Belgrade, Aragon
:3: Mexico, Ukraine
:2: Cyprus

xthank

SRBIJA

Banned

Maybe amazing Maya Sar again? :D

Little

I was planning of leaving... my initial purpose was that of taking part in 4 editions and even I had already decided what songs to take (yes, there was Maya another time ;)), also if I could change of mind if I liked suggestions more than my choices.
But I'm afraid I won't have time for listening to all songs and voting and, you know, I always take seriously this part of the game, spending a lot of time... so, I prefer not participating than voting not seriously... ^_^

Little

I was planning of leaving... my initial purpose was that of taking part in 4 editions and even I had already decided what songs to take (yes, there was Maya another time ;)), also if I could change of mind if I liked suggestions more than my choices.
But I'm afraid I won't have time for listening to all songs and voting and, you know, I always take seriously this part of the game, spending a lot of time... so, I prefer not participating than voting not seriously... ^_^

So, I think this country can be considered free...

DanielLuis

I understand you. I already left some editions ago because of exams and tests and stuff, and I returned now because of the holidays. In a few weeks I possibly will have to leave because of lack of time as well.
It depends, If you're really needing your time for something very important, you should leave, it's understandable :D

Top Bottom