19 8.8%

10 4.6%

9 4.2%

13 6.0%

11 5.1%

27 12.5%

• Total voters

Mozz

I was hoping for a better result (near top 10) for one of my top favorites this year, but still I'm glad this song exists...it speaks to me and reflects an important part of me.

bighead

Shame on what? I don't even know what Turkey, Azerbaijan and Russia is doing in top 10. It's a shame we didn't gave more points to Spain and Italy which deserved it much more. 8 points to Sweden was of course more then well deserved, and I'm glad she went all the way.

rajo

Another example how well and alive diaspora and neighbour voting was in 2012

jdxd-p-8e29.png

Tinchey

I'm surprised that Sweden gave nothing. But personally I loved the song and I voted for it, it was expected that :hr: gave 10 points.

bighead

Can you explain the meaning of this colours? If you are trying to say that bosnian diaspora was the cause of the bosnian placing then they really did a good job because we ended up on a 18th place (not that I am saying anything against it).

Haustor

Highest number of Bosnian diaspora lives in Germany, followed by Sweden, Norway, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland.

You can notice us getting 0 points from Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden plus 0 point from our neighbor Albania.
Switzerland gave us 1 point.
Slovakia gave us 2 points but there is no known diaspora there and they usually don't give us any points.
Ex-Yugoslavia and Austria gave us points but even that was lower than when we send really famous artist (Montenegro 6, Serbia 5 and Macedonia 7).

And you could take away Austrian and ex-Yugo votes and leave us with 2 points from Slovaka and make us last place as it does not really matter to me but just remember that Europe failed big test yesterday and that thing with block voting could actually got lot worse that it has ever been.

Our song was not televote friendly as it proves by luck of diaspora support. It was "boring" emotional ballad sung by female which was not out of tune and which did not sing in wrong key (so we can say it was performed good). This kind of song (allegedly) gets jury points and those juries should have been around Europe regardless of culture and nationality yet we did not get those points what your map shows clearly and that is failed test I was talking about.

We were not only country affected by selective juries as Spain (which was much better song than ours) failed to get any points from 24 countries.

Sending jury song to ESC is not against rules and is legitimate tactic, making sure those juries do their job is something that EBU should work on.

Here are Bosnian vote from last night:
12 points to FYR Macedonia (televote for regional country + some jury points)
10 points to Serbia (televote for regional country)
08 points to Sweden (I would say 1/3 jury and 2/3 televote for favorite)
07 points to Azerbaijan (jury votes)
06 points to Albania (jury votes)
05 points to Spain (i liked it but think its jury vote)
04 points to Turkey (televote for regional country)
03 points to Russia (televote for favorite)
02 points to France (SBMs)
01 points to Greece (SBMs)

SBM is category of televoters who don't care for regional countries or favorites but voted for best looking female performer that showed most skin or legs.

Logichno

@Haustor

Spot on! I wrote something similar, but then deleted, these topics make me tired. I remember the time when Ex Yugo was the only commie country in the competition. My parents used to joke: "Who ends up last this year, we or Turkey?" Apperently Turkey was also "popular" back then. I remember Scandinavian "block" existed also back then. That lasted until mid 80's. The competition was always political and "neighbouring" unfortunatelly. I wish it was and is different, but this year i am actually glad for the neighbouring votes. Otherwise both Maya and Nina would have ended in the bottom, and none of them deserved that. And I am glad we gave Kaliopi 12, sad we didn't give more points to Spain and atleast some points to Italy.

Celia

She was unlucky , singing among the first ones, all pretty slow songs....and then Babushki!
She did something weird with Kao ja…Kao ja… and the dress was ugly.
So bad, still one of the songs I like better this year!

Little

It isn't simple to say what's the best song of eurovision, but maybe I can say that this is my favourite this tear. I like the sweet sound, I like her voice, I like her figure (she made me an excellent impression; moreover I saw her in the 2011's performance with Dino Merlin and she looked fantastic there, too (beautiful song also "love in rewind"); I listened "Nespretno" too and I liked it) and I liked a lot the video... the animals were beautiful and also the idea of playing the piano in movement. I liked also english version, but my favourite are the italian and bosnian version... Listening the interview below I didn't understand (I think the quality of audio is low) if she says that her favourite version is the italian (and you? Are you able to understand what she says?), anyway after she sings in italian and... it was perfect (instead in the official video I can heard her stranger accent :?)!
The only thing I didn't like, it was her dress... why did you wear that dress, maya? :( Even italian commentators, during the esc, said: "The song is nice, but those epaulets don't help her". :eek:

Celia

She was unlucky:
-Ugly dress.
-Performed 5th and right before the Babushki.
-She went out of tune in the clímax (which was shown twice in the Final recap)

I still love it no matter what xheart beautiful and underrated.

Little

I re-listened my top3 of esc 2012 and, I have to say, there's no comparison... last year was so much better!!

Korake ti znam... xheart xheart xheart
xlove xlove xlove

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
My favourite song of 2012! so underrated, just beautiful xheartxheartxheart

Little

It seems today new album is released (at least in google translate opinion)! xdance

Here's what I read on Fb page:
Dragi moji,
sretna sam sto mogu da vas obavijestim, da ce album
"Krive rijeci" biti objavljen 01.06.2013.god. u cijeloj regiji.
Isti dan ce biti predstavljen i novi singl "O meni nikom ne pricaj". Do tada, uzivajte uz "Krive rijeci".
Voli vas Maya Sar :)

Top Bottom