19 8.8%

10 4.6%

9 4.2%

13 6.0%

11 5.1%

27 12.5%

• Total voters

Mozz

I'm superglad that this sublime 'quiet' ballad went thru. I hope it will shut up all the dislikers on the forums and twitter. This will be one of the entries I will be cheering for in the final, along with Albania, Italy and Estonia.

A-lister

Veteran
Oh, also, I've just checked the statistics of Bosnian voting, we've been given quite a lot of points from :se:, so yeah, A-lister, you shouldn't waste your money on someone else, just vote for :ba:. ^^ We can exchange votes, all my friends will be voting for :se:. :eek:

That's because there's lots of Bosnian diaspora here... ;) We always give you high points. From a personal perspective, you tend to end up in my top. 10 almost every second year so in many cases, you deserve it :)

Cooler

Banned
That's because there's lots of Bosnian diaspora here... ;) We always give you high points. From a personal perspective, you tend to end up in my top. 10 almost every second year so in many cases, you deserve it :)
Yeah, but is there really that much of our diaspora there to actually get so many points, and there's actually so many Swedes into ESC? Like, we basically overtake the votes from real Swedes? :lol: I used to think you guys would always 0s, because of those Scandi countries, hah. :p

A-lister

Veteran
Yeah, but is there really that much of our diaspora there to actually get so many points, and there's actually so many Swedes into ESC? Like, we basically overtake the votes from real Swedes? :lol: I used to think you guys would always 0s, because of those Scandi countries, hah. :p

There is, Bosnians here are like Turks in Germany :lol:

Well not exactly, but there's alot! Enough for it to have effect on our voting, it's not a coincidence we tend to always give pretty good points to Bosnia. I don't remember we ever gave you nothing? Atleast you always end up with some points from Sweden ;)

Cooler

Banned
There is, Bosnians here are like Turks in Germany :lol:

Well not exactly, but there's alot! Enough for it to have effect on our voting, it's not a coincidence we tend to always give pretty good points to Bosnia. I don't remember we ever gave you nothing? Atleast you always end up with some points from Sweden ;)
Ahh, that's cool, I was actually wondering many times how we actually always got points from Sweden, and when I was younger, I was gettin' all fired up seeing we're voted by Sweden, I was like: "Omgggg, Sweden voted for us, that means a looooot!" :lol: And do we vote for you often? :oops: I believe you can count on high points this time.

A-lister

Veteran
Ahh, that's cool, I was actually wondering many times how we actually always got points from Sweden, and when I was younger, I was gettin' all fired up seeing we're voted by Sweden, I was like: "Omgggg, Sweden voted for us, that means a looooot!" :lol: And do we vote for you often? :oops: I believe you can count on high points this time.

I don't really remember high votes from you to be frank? :lol:

If I would compare to Albania (another country which have big diaspora here), I think they happen to be a little better at "returning the favor" than you guys :lol:

Cooler

Banned
I don't really remember high votes from you to be frank? :lol:

If I would compare to Albania (another country which have big diaspora here), I think they happen to be a little better at "returning the favor" than you guys :lol:
Oh, oops. :oops: There's just so many exyu nations + Turkey + someone random + favourite... But you're a favourite this year, so this time... ^^ We'll definitely vote for ya. Completly random thing is that we've been voting for Malta quite a lot. :lol: I guess that's one of those someone random countries. :p

A-lister

Veteran
Oh, oops. :oops: There's just so many exyu nations + Turkey + someone random + favourite... But you're a favourite this year, so this time... ^^ We'll definitely vote for ya. Completly random thing is that we've been voting for Malta quite a lot. :lol: I guess that's one of those someone random countries. :p

Hmm, that's interesting :lol. (the Malta support).

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Nice that this went through. I was unsure if it would. Maya looked beautiful and her voice was perfection. Well deserved place in the final.

Cooler

Banned
Our 18th final in a row (if we don't count 1998 and 2000 when we didn't participate). :cool:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I didn't expect Bosnia to qualify, although it's a great song and in my top 15, I thought people will find it boring! I'm glad it made it, good running order helped a lot, it was not close to any other balkan ballad, and it didn't suffer the destiny of Slovenia & Croatia being one after the other! I don't like her dress, but she looks beautiful and her voice is amazing! Good luck!

CC92

Not surprised considering which countries voted yesterday and the jury presence. For my personal taste this is still too dull but by no means it is a bad song. In the final I predict this to become lost and forgotten though. :(

evilperson

This was so good! The presentation was very nice and I loved the simplicity of the background which was very effective! :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
A pleasant enough ballad and the draw nudged it into the final. The background at the start is a bit of an odd choice (bright red, really?) but the white works well, and it's simply staged. Don't see it doing too well but it'll pick up a few pointers.

Prediction: 15th-20th

PashonFrut

I got goosebumps from her singing! simply beautiful thank you BIH!

Top Bottom