10 4.6%

9 4.2%

13 6.0%

11 5.1%

27 12.5%

• Total voters

Milos-BC

Re: BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2012

I have to say that I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happens :lol: After Merlin's comeback this year I was expecting another popular return among other choices. Hari again would be a good choice with a good song. I guess this time Zeljko Joksimovic won't be an author of the entry, like it happened on 2006.

Simon87

Yup there is a big big big chance that Hari will represent BIH again with a song from Vladimir Grajic (He writed Molitva) ;)

Haustor

Yep that is what I have read too.
Grujic (Serbia 2007) to write music, Pecikoza (B&H 2006) and Marina Tucakovic to write lyrics and Hari to sing.

It should be announced on September 15th.

Charly

One of Bosnia Herzegovina's biggest newspapers Dnevni Avaz is reporting that Bosnian superstar Hari Mata Hari is very close to signing a deal in order to represent Bosnia & Herzegovina at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest. Dnevni Avaz reports that an official announcement is expected by BHRT on the 15th of September. Eurovision fans will remember Hari Mata Hari as he represented Bosnia & Herzegovina at the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest in Athens, and achieved the country's best placing in the contest, thus placing 3rd.
Vladimir Graic Graja, the composer of the 2007 Serbian Eurovision winning entry Molitva, is reported to be composing the 2012 Bosnian Eurovision entry, according to Bosnian newspaper Dnevni Avaz. Fahrudin Pecikoza is reported to be the lyricist of the entry, he was also responsible for the lyrics of the 2006 Bosnian Eurovision entry Lejla. The Bosnian newspaper goes on to report that it is rumoured that Serbian lyricist Marina Tucakovic, might co-operate with Fahrudin Pecikoza to write the song. Marina Tucakovic penned the 2010 Serbian entry Ove je Balkan.

The newspaper goes on to mention that eventhough it's impossible to get an official confirmation on this matter, they are more than certain that Hari Mata Hari, Vladimir Graic and Fahrudin Pecikoza might sign a contract with BHRT next week. Dejan Kukric, the Bosnian head of delegation is reported to be working on the project.

Dejan is currently busy attending the EBU meeting in Baku. Dnevni Avaz reports that Mr Kukric met with Vladimir Graic in Belgrade, just before leaving for Baku and that he got the chance to listen to the demo version of the potential song. It seems that Hari Mata Hari heard the song back, and both Dejan Kukric and Hari are delighted with it.

Bosnian lyricist Fahrudin Pecikoza is no new name to Eurovision fans as he penned the 1993 Bosnian Eurovision entry Sva bol svijeta, the first ever Bosnian entry. Bosnia & Herzevovina debuted at the 1993 Eurovision Song Contest in Millstreet with Fazla.

According to Dnevni Avaz, BHRT is planning to make an official announcement regarding their 2012 Eurovision representative on the 15th of September. It will definitely be the earliest announcement in the history of the Bosnian selection. The Bosnian newspaper also claims that the song is not a classic ballad, and is more adjusted and complimented to Hari's style and vocal skills. Stay tuned to esctoday for the latest news and developments on this story. Please notice that neither the broascaster BHRT nor the artist Hari Mata Hari have confirmed this news.

Salmon

I don't get how those BHRT guys always manage to send aweome entries, but they do! :lol:

VenOM__

Hari Varesanovic + Vladimir Grajic + Fahrudin Pecikoza = Winning combination

AlekS

Veteran

It's been reported by the Azeri broadcaster so I guess it's true :D
I want that demo version! :eek: :lol:

Galandar

Wow, Hari Mata Hari! Their Lejla is one of the best ESC songs ever. Welcome to Baku xcheer1

A-lister

Veteran

Wow, Hari Mata Hari! Their Lejla is one of the best ESC songs ever. Welcome to Baku xcheer1

Lejla is a good song (not one of the best though) and if anything I hope the song will be more like Lejla than Molitva (if I had to chose).

CPV4931

If that rumor is true, it would be a very strong combination!
I am already looking forward to their entry :-)

Top Bottom