Contact us

Bop of summer '19?

tuorem

Man, how I dislike the word "bop". Literally anything upbeat: "OmFg YaAaAsSs WhAt a BoP sLaYyYyY".

So I'm not alone on this? Wow, high five sista xcheers

As a language snob, sometimes I call songs with high replay value "jams" (which can be of any pace btw). "Bop" sounds so derogatory to me because of what you said, it's like - as long as there's a beat - anything is good enough to be called that.

To me, the obvious jam of summer 2019 is "Say Na Na Na". Duh. xqueenbitch Next Turkish beach hit.

Franzilein

So I'm not alone on this? Wow, high five sista xcheers

As a language snob, sometimes I call songs with high replay value "jams" (which can be of any pace btw). "Bop" sounds so derogatory to me because of what you said, it's like - as long as there's a beat - anything is good enough to be called that.

High five back at you, sir xcheers

Same! But what I dislike the most is actually the inflationary use of that word here on this forum. Just looking at the threads of Belarus, Cyprus and Switzerland... Bop bop bop wow what a bop, not as good as Eleni but such a bop! xgaah

Tuxedo

Banned
What does bop mean? I assume from the context it's a fast song? In that case, la venda, soldi.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
"Bop" is the current Hot Cool Term for basics to describe anything uptempo and relistenable. Not to be confused with "Banger" (which is used by basics to refer to anything danceable).

Alaska49

well someone give me a pillow because i am taking a full hibernation on serhat i am not even sorry!!!

Top Bottom