Contact us

Bop of summer '19?

xDEWx

I can see potential in 6 songs to become a summer smash on the European radios this year.

giphy.gif

'Truth' by Chingiz from Azerbaijan is a modern radio friendly song. It will slay on East European charts at least.

giphy.gif

'Like It' by Zena is giving me classic Britney vibes. She could be the Margaret of Belarus tbh

giphy.gif

You can say 'Replay' is not the most original song ever but Tamta is ready to slay the clubs this summer.

giphy.gif

'Soldi' is already huge in Italy and it's neighbour countries and Mahmood is ready to take over whole Europe.

giphy.gif

'Chamelon' is perfect for the summer. The visuals of the music video perfect as well.

giphy.gif

'She Got Me' may the male version of 'Fuego' but I don't see that as a bad thing.

Which one is your fave?​

Mrm

Veteran
Out of these I really LOVE Italy and I like a lot Belarus..others are big NO from me..

Ezio

Veteran
:it:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
hmm as way as international summer hit goes, :ch: or :mt:. Both have that vibe to them and are very radio friendly. :cy: also but I don't think it's as strong as them. :it: has potentially to do rather well outside of Italy but I think it's limited by it being in Italian. British radios rarely have non-english, although Spanish has become more prominent, so I may be wrong with Italy as the continent seem more partial to foreign music.

xDEWx

btw your icon is perfect protect godney at all costs

Exactly! Hopefully she is in a good place and will come back stronger than yesterday xheart

Kevan1994

:ch: for sure would be my number 1 based on the criteria of “summer bop”
:mt: in 2nd, :it: in 3rd, :cy: in 4th.

aletem

Spain has the most summery song! :cool:

hijirio

Veteran
I'd go for :mt:

Alaska49

definitely not replay lol =)

Preuss

I'm going to listen to:

Sheppard - On My Way
Electric Fields - 2000 and Whatever
Linus Bruhn - Our City

Realest

I never walk away na na

Franzilein

Man, how I dislike the word "bop". Literally anything upbeat: "OmFg YaAaAsSs WhAt a BoP sLaYyYyY".

That being said, easily Switzerland. Awesome piece to dance to! And Spain works surprisingly well on long highway rides, especially when you travel in a small group of friends: "You got anything to do in summer? I heard Barcelona looks beautiful in August." :lol:

Top Bottom